Monaco ~ T.H & H.O Pt.2

We arrive at our hotel still drunk and laughing like Little Kids.

One Thing is to 100% clear.

There's no way it won't be cringe.

Tom trys to open their door but he doesn't hit the lock.

I take they key and open the door.

"Thanks" Tom giggles and jumpes on his bed.

I shake my head and laugh.

"Why do you 2 sometimes act like Little childs and sometimes like adults." I mumble.

I walk into their bathroom and wash my face so that the make up goes off. Actually I hate make-up.

I open my bun as well and walk back to Haz and Tom who are both laying in Tom's Bed and whispering.

"What are you guys whispering About" I ask them and they flinch.

"Nothing" says Haz While Tom whispers "which Position we will take you" and I choke on air.

"Euh no we didn't" says Haz and both get red cheeks.

I open the door and walk back into my room without a word.

Is it even possible to be more cringe?

I walk back into my room, step out of my Dress and put on an oversized T-shirt.

I know that they will stand in front of my door in a few seconds.

I hear a knock About 2 minutes later and after a short Moment I open the door and see them Standing in front of the door.

"We ...euh.. sorry" says Tom and I let them in.

"It's okay it's just...the Situation is so cringe" I sigh and they nod.

"Yeah definitely I think we aren't drunk enough" Haz agrees.

"I have 1 bottle Vodka and 2 bottle Jägermeister with me. We can drink them if you want. I mean we all want it but don't know How Because it's too strange but when we are really drunk i think there won't be a Problem" I suggest and both nod.

"Okay and While we drink we can Play a game like "Never have I ever" or watch a movie" Tom says.

"Sounds good." Haz nods and I take out the bottle with Jägermeister as well as a bottle of Vodka and Orange Juice.

Don't ask why I have them in my bag.

We sit down on my large bed and drink a few shots each Before we start to Play.

"Okay never have I ever thought About one of us in a..romantic Version" Haz starts.

Everyone Drinks.

Great.

"Okay never have I ever taken a nude Selfie" I go on and both of the Boys drink.

"Oh my god really?" I sigh and put my head in my Hands. Why do I even ask?

"Let's not talk About it" Tom mumbles.

"Okay never have I ever had a one night stand" says Tom and we all drink.

We don't talk About it. Wasn't the best descision in my life.

After a few more rounds we cuddle up under the blanket and start to watch the Kissing Both.

I lay between Tom and Haz and after a while i feel Tom's Hand on my thigh.

I was right.

It's not that cringe when you are completely drunk.