What is real? ~Thor Pt.2

“What do you think? Tonight at your room M'lady?“ Thor whispers into your ear while he stands behind you and places his hands on your hips and leaves soft kisses on your neck that let you hum in response.

“See you later M'lady“ he says, squeezes your hips and leaves the kitchen where you were making yourself a sandwich after the mission.

You walk into the living room to join wanda and nat watching It on Netflix.

“Seriously? It's afternoon and you are watching a horror movie? And you two look like you are scared as fuck“ you laugh and sit down between them.

“Shut up y/n its scary okay? This clown is creapy as fuck“ Nat mumbles and cuddles up to you as well as wanda while both stare at the TV.

you sigh and bite into my sandwich while IT eats a little kid. You chuckle while Nat and Wanda whine and flinch. “How can you laugh about this y/n!!!“ Nat asks and gives you a death stare look. “I don't know i think it's funny.“ You shrug with your shoulders. “No it's not so go away we don't like people who laugh when kids get killed“ Nat says as a joke and you stand up. “Says the woman who killed way more people than It himself“ you laugh and leave the living room to clean up your plate and walk downstairest into your room.

You slip off your clothes and walk straight into the shower letting the warm water dropping down on your body. Completely in your thoughts you suddenly feel someone placing a little kiss on your neck while someone wraps his hands around your waist pulling you against his body.

You close you eyes, enjoying the feeling of Thor kissing and sucking on your sweetspot definitely leaving marks.

“Already back from Asgard?“ you ask and he nods placing another kiss on your neck.

“You look beautiful“ he whispers and you turn around, wraping your arms around his neck.

“You don't look that bad either“ you reply connecting your lips with his while your hand trails down his abs wraping around his length and stroking  him a few times while he moans into your kiss.

He presses you against the wall spreading your thighs with his knee pressing his thumb against your clit making you moan out in pleasure.

“I will make you feel better than you have ever felt before“ he mumbles with a husky voice sending down shivers over my body.

Since when is he so...direkt.

I mean it's hot.

He slips two fingers inside you pumping in and out of you making your legs shake and grabbing his shoulders while he speeds up making you moan into the crock of his neck.

You clench around his fingers before you reach your high releasing over his fingers. Your mind goes crazy with leaving pics in it how he presses you against the wall, chocking you ralking dirty to you. You shut your eyes close and you hear him turning off the water.

You open your eyes again and see him standing in front of your, wrapped into a towel holding another for you in his hands.

“Time to get dry .M'lady“ he says and pulls you against him placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

“I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk the whole week“ he whispers into your ear, pressing you against the next wall. You gasp for air, pressing your thighs together while you feel the heat building up again only from his words.

Holy shit.

He starts to rub you dry, going down on his knees, opening your legs. He looks up at you with a grin before he twirls his tongue around your clit making you moan and throw back your head while he starts to eat you out.

You grab his hair pulling him closer while you try to keep yourself up.

“I am close“ you moan but before you can reach your high he stands up, connecting your lips, slipping his tongue past your lipps while he lifts you up, carrying you back to your bed and placing you on top of it.

He grabs a condom, slips it over his length and comes down between your legs, teasing your entrance with his tip before pushing his whole length into you.

You both moan out in pleasure while he pace up, thrusting into you making the knot build up again.

“Fuck don't stop“ you moan wrapping your legs around his chest pulling him deeper inside of you.

“Fuck you're so tight“ he moans while
His thrusts become sloppy. you reach your high again and he soon releases into the condom, pulling out of you again.

“Amazing but I really have to fo to the toilet“ you say and stand up, instantly fallimg to the ground again.

“Told you“ he smirks at you, helping you up and carries you into the bathroom.

After this you cuddle up in the bed again, your head onto his chest while his fingers slowly tease your naked body.

“Stop teasing me I am tired“ you say and slap him.

He giggles and you close your eyes.

“I love you my pet“ you hear him whisper not realizing his words and falling asleep.

A/N:

Okay who understand it?😏          You want a part 3?

I think i'ver never wrote a smut chapter this fast lmao💀✋