Childhood Love ~ Loki Pt.2

We all sit down in the dinning room and eat.

"Ok soo what arf you doingh hfere", Steve asks While he eats his Pizza.

"Can you please first eat up before you talk I don't wanna see your Pizza inside your mouth" Nat answers and Steve rolls his eyes.

"Well we have to do something and we wanted to visit y/n especially Loki", Thor explains.

Now I roll my eyes. He's so conceited. I give Loki a Little smile. He hasn't spoken a single word. He smiles back. "And How Long do you stay?" Tony asks.

"We wanted to stay About a week and then return to Asgard. And we wanna take y/n with us our mother wants to see her again" he says and everyone Looks at me.

"Yes I'll go with them" I tell Tony und he raises an eyebrow. "You haven't even asked for my permission" he groals.

"Tony she's 20 she can do whatever she wants to do and when she wants to see Frigga again then she can go with them" Pepper says to Tony and winks at me. "Do you two want to stay at the Stark Tower for the week?" she asks and Thor nods.

"That would be very nice I don't know where we should stay instead. I know there are Things called Hotel or Motel but I don't know How to use them" he says thankfully to Pepper.

I Show Loki some handmoves and he nods.

When we were Kids we had our own language only we can understand.

"At what was That?" Bucky laughs.

"Oh thats their secret Hand language. They have never thaught it to me only they two know what it means" Thor sighs and Loki and I Both chuckle.

"You were too busy with future king stuff" Loki answer and I nod.

"Exactly and I wouldn't have asked Loki what I have asked him if I wanted all of you to know" I explain and Bucky and Steve laugh.

"I don't even wanna know what you told him" nat chuckles and Loki rolls his eyes.

"No you don't wanna know it" I say and give her an innocent look.

"Okay Loki and I have a lot to do so see you later" I stand up and pull Loki with me. It's dark outside and we take the Elevator to the Roof of the Building.

"Okay and what do you want to do know?" he chuckles

"Hm we can enjoy the view or you bring us to the outlying area and we watch the stars or I don't know" I suggest.

He takes my hand and suddenly we stand in the middle of nowhere and it's completely dark.

"Would be nice if you can tell me the next time that you are going to teleport so I don't get a heart attack" I mumble and he laughs.
I love it when he laughs. He doesn't do it very often. His one hand is still laying on my hips and I can feel his body heat through my shirt.

"Okay and now we watch the stars like we did it when we were young" I giggle and pull him to the ground.

He Sighs and lays down next to me.

"I really missed you the last years even I found new friends... No one was like you. You have always been my best friend" I whisper quitely and he takes my hand.

"You too the only difference is that I didn't find new friends" he quietly answers.

I turn my head to him and he looks at me. I can only see his silhouette but I can feel that he's sad.

I wrap my arms around him and we cuddle up. His breath gets a bit faster as well as mine. He gives me a little kiss on my forehead and my heart melts. He can be so sweet and I feel so bad that I couldn't protect him.

I don't know why but I suddenly put my hand on his cheek and connect our lips. He softly kisses me back and places one hand on my neck and the other one on my lower back.

Our kiss becomes more passionately and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I grab my fingers into his black hair and he flips us so that hes on top of me.

"Should we continue where we stopped before?" he asks a bit out of breath and I giggle.

"What will the others say if they know what we are doing?" I chuckle.

"I don't care what the othera are thinking the only thing I know is that I want you really bad. I always liked you. You were like the sun for me who protected me from the darkness and after you were gone I became a part of it" he says and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Nothing can bring us apart now I promise" I whisper and he kisses me back.

I start to take off his suit which is not that easy because it's very complicated.

He laughs and from one moment to the other we are both only in our underwear on a blanket.

"Why haven't you done it earlier than it wouldn't have been so embarrassing for me" I groan.

As a response he starts to kiss down my neck to my breast and unbottens my bra.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asks quietly and my cheeks become red.

"Have I ever told you, that you were the only one I felt safe with? Especially when it became dark outside" I answer back and a little smile appears on his face.

He goes on kissing down my neck and I let my fingers slide over his warm skin down his abs to his boxers.

I gasp for air when he swirls his tongue around my one nipple and massages my other one.

He chuckles and slowly places kisses down my belly to my slip. And slowly pulls it down.

I can feel his warm breath on my thighs while he kisses up my thighs before he starts eating me out. I moan and push his head deeper between my legs.
He chuckles and sucks in my clit while I become a moaning mess. I can feel my orgasm building up inside my stomach and after a few seconds I come into his mouth.

"Hm you taste delicious" he says while he licks his lips after he cleaned me up.

"Please Loki" I beg and his eyes are filling with lust.

"Everything for you princess" he says with a husky voice and his boxers dissappear and he places himself in front of my entrance. I nod and he slowly slides inside so that I can use to his size.

"Ahh you're so tight" he moans and speed up a bit.

"Please faster" I beg and he slammed himself harder and faster into me.

I can feel that he's close as well whole his thrusts become sloppy.

After a few thrusts more he releases inside of me and helps me to ride out my second orgasm.

He collapse next to me and pulls me into his arms.

"So you sleep in my bed like we did it when we were childs?" I ask and he nods. "Yes I've already told you that when we were sitting on the table with the others" he chuckles.

"Thor was really mad that we didn't teach him our secret language" I laugh.

"I don't care that's our thing" he whispers and places a little kiss on my cheek.

"Yes and it will always be our thing" I whisper back.

You want a Part 3 or should I do a part with another person?