The Winter Soldier ~B.B

I'm back and a bit drunk so I apologize for every mistake I Make...I have this Feeling like I can only write this stuff when I'm a bit drunk lmao.

Y'll mind to follow me on my Insta hanna_h2809? Idk why but...idk lmao

Contains kind of Rape 😬
---------------------------------------------------------

"God damn I hate this." I groan and step out of the car.

"Me too but it's our Mission y/n we have to find the winter soldier", Steve replies.

"Yeah I know but we are Looking for him About 5 Hours now and we found Nothing it's not like he appears in front of ." I say but get interrupted by a men who is Jumping of the Bridge and Landing on a car Right in front of us.

"What the...THAT'S THE WINTER SOLDIER", I scream and hide behind the car While I put out my gun and Focus on him.

He walks toward us and I shoot at him but he blocks every bullet with his metal arm like fucking Terminator.

"Fuck Steve" I shout at him and he throws his Shield at him but he catches it and throws it far away.

"Perfect.I think it's time to run y/n" he says and we start running into a Shopping mall.

"I think we should split so he has to follow one of us and not both. The other one can get help" I gasp and he nods in Agreement.

I ran upstairs While he runs to the back entrance.

I can hear the heavy steps from the winter soldier While I run up the stairs and I can see that he Chose to follow me.

Perfect.

It was my Dream to run upstairs to hide from an assasin which is called "The winter soldier" known for his kill skills. A HYDRA Project.

Now I can die in Peace...Killed by the Winter soldier. I hope Steve gets help soon.

I run down the Floor into a book shop and hide behinde a book shelter. I try to breath more quietly so that he doesn't hear me but his breath goes heavy as well as he enters the shop.

I carefully look around a Corner and see him Looking around his gun in his Hand.

I slowly walk behind him and throw a book into the Corner which is far away from me.

Then I run out of the store and upstairs. I hear him swear While he follows me upstairs.

Fuck.

Suddenly I stand at the Roof of the Building and holy fucking Christ.

I didn't know we are this high.

I turn around and see him stand behind me.

"It's over" he groals While I Point my gun at him even I know there aren't any bullets in it anymore.

"Stop or I 'll shoot you Right in your face" I say and try not to make my voice shake.

"Who believes it you don't have any bullets left" he answers calmely.

"Wrong" I say While I begin to Sweat.

He walks toward me and stops Right in front of me.

"Then shoot and prove me the opposite" he sighs and I roll my eyes.