Birthday Party ~T.H

Of Course I have to write a birthday Special so...Happy 25th Birthday Tommy :)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n come one we have to go to the Supermarket!" Haz shouts from downstaires.

"Coming", I yell back, grab my purse and run downstaires.

Haz is already waiting at the car and we drive to the Supermarket to buy everything for Tom's Birthday Party in the evening. Tomorrow is his 25th Birthday and Haz and I planned a surprise Party for him. He' still in Scotland with his Family to visit Sam and they will come back in the late afternoon so we have to set up everything.

In 6 Hours.

Great.

"Okay so we Need... a looot of Chips, Popcorn, Beer, Vodka, Tequila, Sparkling wine and of Course Jägermeister as well as Sandwiches." I say with a look at our list.

"You and your Jägermeister it tastes so awful omg" Haz sighs and I laugh.

"No it doesn't and now come on we don't have time. The guests will come at around 8 p.m and Tom will come at 6 p.m it's already 11 a.m only Because you had slept that Long" I say and we put everything we Need into the Shopping cart.

After we bought everything we drive back and start to set up tha tables where we place the bottles and Cups as well as bowls with Chips and Popcorn. I blow up some Ballons and we hang up a Girlande over the door.

"Puh okay I think that's everything. This table is for his Birthday presents. Harry said they are already at the Airport so they will be here in About 3 Hours. You pick them up from the Airport Right?" I ask Haz and he nods.

"Okay great then we have 3 Hours left let's watch a movie" I say and we cuddle up on the Couch. Haz is my best Friends for years an I live with him and My boyfriend Tom in this house for around 5 years now.

I don't know How I stand this all this time but I love it.

Tom and I are in a relationship for exactly a year now. Today is our first anniversair Beforehand he was my best friend for 10 years and he still is my best friend beside Haz.

After we finish John Wick chapter 2 he makes himself Ready to drive to the Airport and pick up Tom, Harry, Paddy, Sam and their parents. I haven't seen Sam for over half a year now and I really miss him. Harry, Sam and I were Always really close especially Because Harry was with us all the time. Sam went his own way.

I jump under the shower While Haz picks them up and put on my best Dress. It's black and short, has no sleeves and Ends over my knee. I really love this Dress and I know it's Tom favourits.

I look at the Clock and see that I have half an hour left Before they all will come back. It was cool to only hang out with Haz for 2 weeks even he got on my nerves a lot but now I am really Looking Forward to see Tom again.

I put on some make up and curl my hair Before I walk downstairs and eat some Chips.

Suddenly I hear a car outside the house and jump up. I run to the door and open it witha huge smile. In front of me stands Tom and I jump into his arms.

"Hey Darling I missed you too"he says and swings me around.

I kiss him until I hear "Euh can you please don't do that in front of us" from Harry.

I give him a slap and hug him as well. "I missed you too Buddy" I roll my eyes. "I know you did you can't live without me" he answers and I laugh. "Oh it was really peacful without you to be honest" I tease him until I see Sam behind him.