Between Metal and Webs Pt.2

So here we go with Part 2 (not me who bought alk so I don't have to write it sober lmao) hope you'll enjoy it. Lemme know your opinions in the comments.

-----------------------------------------------

...I sit on Buckys lap While Peter starts to kiss my neck.

Suddenly Peter Lifts up my ass and pushes himself into me and I gasp into Buckys kiss.

"Such a good Girl" Bucky says and kiss me more passionately While Peter slaps my ass.

AM I A FUCKING HORSE WTF!?!?!

"Fuck you are so tight" he moans While he slams himself into me and another orgasm is Building up in my stomach.

I moan into Buckys kiss and my arms and legs begin to shake so that it's hard to Keep myself up.

I can feel that Peter is close too and after a few more thrust he cum inside me and helps me to cum as well.

He collapse next to Bucky While I collapse Right on Bucky.

"Poor y/n you will definitely not be able to walk tomorrow" Bucky says and I chuckle.

"As Long as you two take care of me everything is alright" I answer a bit exhausted and they laugh.

"Of Course Love I Always take care of you Babe" Peter says and gives me a kiss.

"Hmm I know Sweetheart" I say and lean back into my pillows.

Bucky spreads my legs and Looks into my eyes.

"Are you Ready for...what? Round 3?" he asks and I nod.

He slowly pulls inside me so that I can get used to his seize.

"Ah fuck you are really tight" he moans and Peter laughs.

"Like I said. She's just perfect" he answers and starts to kiss my breasts While Bucky Speeds up a bit.

I throw my head back and a moan escapes my lips.

The 2 Boys are overwhelming me with completely.

Bucky graps my hips so that I can't move While Peter is stealing my breath by kissing me like he has never kissed me Before.

After a few minutes I cum hard over Bucky and my legs shake While we both try to catch breath again.

"Well I'm a bit jealous to be honest" Bucky says While he trys to catch breath again.

"Why?" I ask and look at him. His hair his falling into his eyes and he's sweating like me.

"Because Parker has such a Wonderful women for himself for 2 years now. You're a very lucky men bro" he says and Peter smiles at me.

"I know" he answers and kisses me passionately.

I smile at him.

Suddenly he crawly between my legs and spreads them.

"I know you can handle another orgasm so here you go. I wanna taste you. Now" Peter groals and starts to suck on my clit While he inserts one finger.

"Ahh fuck" I moan and close my eyes While I arch my back into the air.

Peter holds my tighs so that I can't move and I become a moaning mess under his tongue.

"Hm so sweet" he mumbles and I fot shivers all over my Body.

"Can you handle..." Bucky starts and I know what he means and nod.

"Sure" I answer and he places himself over me.

(I'm no big fan of writing bj I really hate it bc i think it's kinda disgusting but yeah otherwise bucky would sit there and do Nothing lmao so...)

I open my mouth and swirl my tongue around his tip.

I moan and through the vibrations Bucky moans as well.

Meanwhile Peter starts to suck an lick harder on my clit and a new orgasm is Building up.

"Hm cum for me babygirl" he says with a Husky voice which sends shivers down my Body and i cum hard into his mouth.

At the same time Bucky cums into my mouth and I swallow it all Before I can choke on it.

"Okay I think you now you are done" Peter chuckles and they both lay down next to me.

"Yeah...I have to go to the toilet" I say and try to stand up but my legs feel like jelly so I fall to the Ground.

"I think we did a good Job Buck" Peter chuckles Before he helps me up and carries me to the bathroom.

"Thank you Babe" I say thankfully. It's not the first time that he helps me it's actually every time after we had sex that I has to help me.

"But that was the first and last time with someone else" he whispers into my ear While I wash my Hands.

I chuckle and nod.

"Yes it was nice but you are still mine and I'm only yours" I say and kiss him.

He Lifts me up and carries me back to my bed.

Bucky smiles at us.

"It was really nice but I think we shouldn't do it again" I say and give him a hug.

"I totally understand this and I wasn't expecting anything else" he says and smiles at us.

"I think I will go back to my room now and take a shower" he says and gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"See you guys tomorrow" he says after he puts on his clothes again and leaves the room.

"How do you feel Darling?" Peter asks and we cuddle up.

"Exhausted and like i can't walk" I say and we laugh.

"That's How it should be" he chuckles and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you y/n" he whispers and a big smile appears on my face.

"I love you too Peter Parker" I answer and he kisses me softly.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his arms.

Soon we both fall asleep with the biggest smiles on our faces.

What do y'll think?

New Story ideas?