LAW Update. Launch day

March 2021.

Even the grey, overcast British skies couldn't dampen Seb's good mood today. Driving a black Aston Martin DBX, he had many reasons to be happy; today was the official launch of his new Formula One challenger for 2021, he was now comfortably settled in to a team that felt like a breath of fresh air, he felt reinvigorated and more motivated than he'd felt in a long time, he had three soon to become five amazing children and he had his beautiful wife beside him.

"Holy fuck!" She gasped in shock, making him glance to his right to see what was wrong with her.

"You alright?" He instinctively put a hand on her very rounded tummy, there was no hiding this pregnancy this time. At seventeen weeks, she was already as big as she was with Luis at well over twenty weeks.

"Look at this! Look at the size of her!" She spluttered. "How is that even possible?! How is she not toppling over?!"

He gave her phone a quick glance. "I wish you'd stop terrifying yourself with stuff from the internet." He moaned, spotting the image of a woman who was obviously carrying twins and looked close to her due date. The woman looked as though she had a birthing ball down the front of her top, she was that big. "You probably won't even get that big."

Chloe dropped her phone down into the centre console. "I feel sick now."

"Drink some water. You'll be fine." He muttered as he focused on the road ahead. "And please, stop trawling the internet for stuff that's only going to scare you. If you want any information, you have Gabriel's number and that of the midwife in London."

For once, she did as he asked and took a few sips out of her Aston Martin branded water bottle. He was right, she had to stop googling images of heavily pregnant woman. Every time she looked at them she found them terrifying. To take her mind off of them, she shifted in her seat and turned her gaze to her husband. Wearing a slim flitting, black round neck jumper and grey suit trousers, he looked gorgeous. Scrap that, he looked sexy as hell. Her raging pregnancy hormones made her suddenly feel very frisky or maybe it was the delectable, divine specimen of a man sitting next to her. She slowly lowered her eyes, taking in his firm torso that was hidden underneath his jumper and then she nibbled on her bottom lip as she stopped at his groin. Her body flushed with heat, making her insides tighten almost painfully with need.

Feeling her gaze fixed on him, a quick glance in her direction told him all he needed to know. The darkened eyes, the flushed cheeks, the suggestive nibbling of her bottom lip. She certainly knew how to pick her moments. "You're crazy." He chuckled.

"Huh?" She blinked rapidly and settled back into her seat.

"One minute you're scaring yourself witless and the next minute you're eye fucking me."

"Can we stop somewhere?" She asked huskily, the mention of eye fucking was making her want to do the real thing.

"Honestly liebe, we're on a main road, there's cameras and traffic, we can't just pull over for that." He glanced at her again, her head was turned in his direction and her eyes now looked wild. She looked like she could pounce on him at any moment and the thought of it made him harden in his trousers.

"Not in a lay-by? For a quickie in the back?" She suggested, reaching over to place a hand on his groin and give him a gentle squeeze.

"In full view of everyone? No. We'd get caught and I can't afford to end up in the British press for shagging in a lay-by, not today of all days." He swallowed and tried to think more of what he'd just said in an effort to stop himself from getting hard.

"I have needs." Chloe could sense victory as she palmed the hard, hot bulge between his legs. "I'll ride you." She offered, scratching her nails lightly over the fabric and smirking as he stifled a groan.