Envy.

The rain was pouring and lightening flashed across the sky at the circuit in Barcelona. Sebastian emerged from his driver's room with his mobile phone in his hand. He had just come off of a Skype call to his girlfriend and their two young children back home after the awful weather had stopped free practice one from even getting started. He sat down in his seat at the back of the garage, letting out of a huff of air as he did so. Now it was just a waiting game, and he hated waiting, he was not a patient man. He glanced around the garage and his brows raised as his eyes settled on his personal trainer who was flirting up a storm with one of his wheel gunners. With her long, vibrant, bright red hair and bronzed skin he knew when he had taken her on that she'd attract a fair amount of attention amongst his crew but one in particular had taken a shine to her. He watched as Gino had said something to her, touching her hair and making her laugh and flick her hair back to fall behind her shoulders. Then she was showing him her new tattoo on her wrist and Gino had taken her wrist in his hand and was lightly trailing his fingers over it. Seb sighed and rolled his eyes, looking away from them. He hated feeling like this, he was jealous. There, he'd admitted it to himself, he was jealous. He was used to being the one who was at the centre of her attention, not his wheel gunner. Seb had spent the last few months enjoying some flirty banter with her and just lately they'd enjoyed sharing some small glances and little touches. His mind went back to his girlfriend and kids at home and he suddenly felt guilty, he shouldn't be feeling jealous over his trainer's flirtations with another man, he shouldn't even have been flirting with her himself but he couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Life travelling for formula one was lonely and he missed having a loved one with him so he put his feelings down to that. He looked back over to her, now she was leaning against the workbench and Gino was leaning in towards her, whispering something in her ear. He was leaning on the workbench too, with a hand either side of her, effectively pinning her in. Seb sighed again, for fucks sake, she hadn't even noticed that he'd come back out in to the garage. He sat back in his seat as Gino looked over and then said something to her, making her look over too and Gino released her. Seb quickly looked away and she stood for a second looking at him. He had his arms folded across his chest and was now staring slightly downwards towards the floor, he looked as though he was sulking as she walked over to him.
"Hey brummbär!" She called to him and his eyes flickered up to meet her's, judging by his facial expression he wasn't impressed by the name she'd just called him. "Cheer up, Gino says the weather should improve this afternoon and you should be able to get a decent run of laps in after lunch." She smiled at him, he said nothing and got up from his seat. She watched as he went straight in to his driver's room, slamming the door shut behind him. She rolled her eyes at his temper and went to the door, as she tried the handle she soon discovered it was locked. "Come on Seb, open up." She tapped impatiently on the door. The door opened and she stepped in, he was now leaning against the wall, his blue eyes fixed on her. "Want to tell me what's got in to you?" She asked, coming to stop in front of him, he was so wound up that he was now breathing heavily.
"Nothing, I'm fine." He replied.
"Aw, come on champ." She rubbed one of his arms that was again folded across his chest.
"I'm fine. Go back to eye fucking my wheel gunner." He snapped.
"Oh my god, you're jealous!" She exclaimed, poking his chest.
"Don't be ridiculous." He shot back.
"You are aren't you! You're pissed at me for flirting with Gino!" She poked his chest again. "You know you're my number one, right?" She let her finger remain on his chest and looked up at him. His eyes flickered down to meet her's and he suddenly put his hands on her shoulders and flipped them around so that he was now pinning her to the wall. His eyes bored in to hers for a moment before he looked totally torn. He leant down a little and pressed his forehead against hers, still breathing heavily and still maintaining eye contact. Her stomach flipped with excitement that went straight down to her core. "Seb." She placed her hand on his face. "If you want to do it, then just do it." She murmured, she knew it was wrong and he would be crossing a line but right now she wanted him as much as he seemed to want her. He gave in to temptation and kissed her, quickly removing his hands from her shoulders and pushing himself against her. She wrapped her arms around him and groaned as his tongue slipped in to her mouth while his hands moved through her hair and to the back of her head to hold her in place. He continued to kiss her with an amazing amount of force and lust and his hands moved to her red shirt, undoing the buttons and roughly pulling it from her arms. He threw it behind him to the floor and then removed her bra just as quickly, throwing that behind him too. His lips left hers and blazed a hot trail of kisses down her neck before launching an assault on her breasts, his tongue traced over the rose tattoo that was inked inbetween her breasts before taking each of her nipples in to his mouth in turn, sucking and swirling his tongue around them before gently biting down. He felt her hands in his hair tugging on it as she gasped, letting his name fall from her lips. He started to move further down, kissing his way down over her stomach until he reached the waistband of her skirt and slid his tongue over her skin while his hands started undoing it at the back. He slid her skirt down until it just fell the remainder of the way to the floor. He stopped and stood up, for a moment he was still and just stared at her, nothing but lust filled his eyes. He then removed his race overall and his fireproof clothing and stood before her in just a tight fitting pair of boxers. He closed the gap between them again and kissed her before going down on to his knees in front of her. He wasted no time in placing his head between her legs, his hot mouth teased her through the fabric of her knickers and he nuzzled against her with his nose. She groaned loudly and then yelped in pain as he quickly and roughly yanked her knickers down. She barely had time to step out of them before his tongue made its first contact on her body. He stopped for a moment and looked up at her, she was totally undone by him with her eyes closed and head lulled back against the wall. He placed his mouth back on her and she cried out his name and writhed against him as he started to work her in to a frenzy. Once he was satisfied he'd taken her as close to the edge as he could he stopped and stood up again to claim her lips in a harsh, almost bruising kiss. Her hands were on him straight away, gliding all over his body before heading to down the bulge in his boxers. He groaned as she stroked and squeezed him through the fabric before he lost patience and stepped back, removing them himself. He returned to her, placing his hands under her thighs he lifted her and pushed her hard up against the wall. He groaned as he kissed her and the moan she gave him in return at feeling him just outside of her body vibrated right though to his very soul. "Please Sebastian." She lulled her head back as he moved his mouth to her neck, kissing and sucking at her skin. He could feel her trying to lower herself down on to him.
"Please what?" He murmured as he felt her wrap her legs around him.
"I need this." She whispered. He stopped making his marks on her neck and looked in to her eyes.
"You need what exactly?" He asked.
"You." She groaned as he moved his hips causing his erection to rub against her.
"I need more than that. Say it." He demanded.
"Please just......" She was so turned on by him she could barely speak.
"Not good enough. Say it." He pressed his forehead to her's, his tone was harsh and demanding.
"Fuck me. Please fuck me Sebastian." She whimpered. He held her eye contact and pushed himself in to her hard. She gasped and then moaned loudly as he started to move, giving her hard unrelenting thrusts. She felt a mixture of pleasure and pain as he filled her to the max with each thrust and she couldn't stop herself from crying out as his pace continued to get harder and faster while still holding her attention with his eyes. He made her feel incredibly exposed, it was as though he could see deep inside her, reading every thought, emotion and sensation she was feeling. He finally broke their eye contact and cried out as the release he so desperately wanted got closer. He pressed her in to the wall harder to the point it hurt her back and his thrusts slowed. He felt her tighten around him as she got closer too, he kissed her letting her tongue find his. She found his kiss so deep and consuming that combined with his thrusts she came hard. He continued to thrust in to her as he felt her squeezing around him and it wasn't long before he followed and came with a deep throaty groan. He pulled out from her making her whimper at the sensation as he did so and slowly lowered her legs back down to the floor. He held her for a few minutes, kissing her and stroking down her back until she was able to stand properly. He then pulled away and said nothing as he started to gather his up clothes, passing her's back to her as he found them. Guilt started to seep in to him. She watched numbly as he got dressed quickly and then left the room, shutting the door behind him and leaving her standing there naked.