Grace

Her name might be Grace but she was anything but. Grace was loud, over confident, flashy and ballsy but then in her line of work she'd had to learn to be like that. Embarking on a career as a glamour model just over eleven years ago had taught her to be tough and take no crap from anyone.

She was Grace by name but definitely not by nature.

But she also had a surprising past - she was Sebastian Vettel's ex girlfriend and the man was still her kryptonite, still her only weak point. He was the only man who could turn her from a roaring, snarling tiger to quiet, mewling kitten. She would go from being dominant to dominated and all he had to do was look at her with those intense blue eyes of his.

Their relationship had been a little short but very intense...physically, sexually intense. It had been during what she fondly referred to as his bastard RBR years. Seb had been on a winning streak; he was the golden child of Red Bull Racing, the man who could do no wrong, the man who had raw talent and cunning by the shed load and used it to get what he wanted. At that time she had been the one he wanted and it had taken little persuasion from him to get her into his bed. They'd met at a nightclub in Hungary, 2011, it had been the last race before summer break and he'd been out with some of his crew. She'd been there, trying to raise her profile having just started out as a glamour model. 

That night had been the start of something special but short lived. Their relationship had been mainly fuelled by lust and sex and there'd been many complaints from other guests at various hotels around the world due to their loud, vigorous fucking as she spent nearly a year with him.

Somehow the notoriously private German had managed to keep their relationship on the down low, hiding it from the media but as her career started to take off and she became more well known the cracks had started to show. Seb hadn't liked what she did for a living at all, he hated the thought of others seeing her in skimpy underwear, swimwear, topless with her nipples barely covered or wearing what he'd called 'slutty clothing'. It went against the grain of his private off track life.

And so their relationship ended with Seb calling time on it while they'd been in Spain for the European Grand Prix. She'd blamed his race result for him being in a shitty mood (he'd DNF'd) and he'd blamed her career, accusing her of putting 'flashing her tits' above their relationship.

They'd hadn't spoken since.

Now she's in Miami, she's been working here for the last two years in the adult entertainment industry. It's not porn that she works in, she doesn't have sex or get fully naked on tv and she's always quick to point that out to people who ask her what she does for a living. It's still glamour modelling that she does (it's still more popular here than it is back in the UK) but she also appears on an adult satellite tv station late at night where she dances and speaks to men (and a few women) who phone in.

Basically she's now the wholesome-planet protecting-Sebastian Vettel's worst nightmare.

He's now married, having got hitched to a woman he's known since his high school days and is a father to two young children, a girl aged five and a boy aged two, both of whom have never had their names disclosed. Grace's bastard RBR Seb is now a settled, calmer, wholesome, dilf. A man who's now all about protecting wildlife, reducing his carbon footprint, saving the earth and believing in equality and rights for everyone, everywhere.

And he's still as beautiful as ever the day that Grace sets eyes on him.

She's been booked by a men's magazine to do a photo shoot in the pit lane with one of the F1 cars, outside one of the garages. While she's there she's also going to be filming some stuff for the magazine's website, it's similar to an OnlyFans account where people subscribe for extra content.