Just Him. Pt 83A

Chloe shook her head at the woman who looked back at her from the mirror. She wasn't sure she recognised herself, she couldn't believe she'd spent so much money, she couldn't believe that what amounted to two pieces of black lace and several straps of ribbon and elastic had cost fifty-nine quid. Fifty-nine quid for what was classed as a Strappy Chantilly Lace Teddy from Victoria's Secret that only just covered her modesty. Holding her phone up she took a selfie, wondering if she dare send it to Seb. Poor Seb; after finding out from her dad what her boyfriend was planning she'd been angry at her dad for ruining Seb's surprise, then stunned and ecstatic and then guilty for his lost opportunities. Thinking back over the last couple of weeks she knew there were at least three occasions where she was now sure he'd been wanting to propose. The first being at his birthday where he'd been interrupted by his siblings and Eva and Steef, the second time was just after they'd had sex on the new Ferrari and she'd been more interested in answering her phone, and the third had been at Silverstone, when they were outside and ready to leave after attending Charlie's memorial and she'd mistaken what was obviously nerves as him feeling emotional. She wanted to kick herself and it had been constantly on her mind ever since. Not only was there that on her mind, there was also an explosion of negative headlines about Seb's performance at the weekend, especially from the Italian press and some were even blaming her, saying that she was distracting Seb and that he was no longer fully focused when he was at race circuits, this had made her go quiet and become a little withdrawn, she'd got alot on her mind. Seb had been exactly the same making her think that he must have figured out that her dad had let slip about him wanting to propose and had probably also seen a few of the headlines and now she was worrying that his change in mood meant that he'd changed his mind. Deciding that they both needed a pick-me-up she'd accepted his offer of taking his credit card on a shopping spree in London yesterday and she'd come back with expensive new lingerie which she was now trying on again before packing it into her case while she was alone in their hotel suite. Removing the first piece of barely there underwear, she soon slipped on a black lace bustier that was trimmed with nude silk and the tinest excuse for a thong she'd ever seen. It kind of looked hot on her though so she snapped another photo, before changing into another set. She giggled as she stepped in front of the mirror looking at what was described on the label as a Strappy Star Bra. The burgundy garment barely covered her breasts, it was basically an open cup bra with two pieces of patterned fabric that covered her nipples. Definitely not suitable for work, but definitely suitable for Seb's bedroom floor, as was the tiny thong. She took another selfie and then sat down on the bed, ready to send them to Seb. This would cheer him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seb sat in the restaurant of a hotel across the city at a large round table full of suited business people who were all eating breakfast. He was thinking that this was probably the most bizarre time of the day that he'd ever had to attend a private event for an insurance company. Usually by now he'd be back home in Switzerland or in Italy and he'd probably have only just got out of bed or he'd be out on a run with Antti. His mind drifted to Chloe, after seeing her stunned expression and her dad's guilty one he knew that David had let slip to his daughter about him wanting to propose. She'd been subdued and often seemed deep in thought ever since Sunday night and now he was worried that marriage might not be what she wanted. Maybe she was still too hung up on Michael? The thought unsettled him.
"You ok? You've barely touched your food." Antti gave him a subtle nudge.

"I'm fine." He blinked a couple of times as he brought himself back to the room.

"You sure? You've not been yourself since Sunday and neither has Chloe, have you two been arguing?" He lowered his voice knowing that Seb wouldn't want the whole table hearing his private business.

"I told you, I'm fine." He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he pulled it out to try and look at it without anyone noticing. His heart started to beat a little bit faster when he saw her name on the screen and he unlocked it to read her message. 'Thought you might like to see some of the things I bought you yesterday xx' His eyes widened, his heart beat faster still and he could feel his body instinctively react as he looked at the photo she'd sent of herself wearing a barely there all in one, just two pieces of black lace adorned her body and the rest of it was made up from black straps. He heard Antti cough and splutter beside him and he realised that his trainer had seen the photo. "Excuse me. This is for my eyes, not yours." He rose from his seat and headed out of the restaurant and straight into the toilets, locking himself in a cubicle as soon as he got in there. He gasped and then groaned as another two images came through with another message: 'Hope you're enjoying your breakfast Mr Vettel :) xx' He leant back against the cubicle wall and looked at the images once again, thinking how insanely hot and arousing she looked. He was going to need time to calm down now, he was so hard that he ached, he licked his lips, wanting to kiss every inch of her bare skin and he was desperate touch her. His heart was just yearning to back with her. He leant his head back letting it thud against the wall as he took some breaths to try and calm himself, his phone felt as though it was burning his hand so he gave in and typed her a reply: 'Miss Houghton, you look like an angel, you're my angel. I'll be back with you as soon as I can. YOU will be my breakfast and I'm very, very hungry. Ich liebe dich xx' After hitting the send button he locked his phone and tried to concentrate on calming down, he closed his eyes and took some deep breaths and it was starting to work until his phone vibrated again and he read another message from her: 'I'm glad you're hungry, I can't wait for you to bite me. Ich liebe dich auch ;) xx' "Fuck." He groaned as her words undid any effort he'd made to calm down. He locked his phone and started to try and calm himself again. His girlfriend had certainly perked up today and had perked him up too, in more ways than one.