Just Him 97. Abandoned Chapter

Chloe opened her eyes and looked briefly around the hotel room, it was daylight and looked as though it was bright and sunny outside. She couldn't believe how refreshed she felt, she hadn't woken up once in the night, the first time that had happened for three weeks. The warm body pressed up against her back and an arm draped over her hip told her exactly why she'd slept so well; she'd spent her first night in as many weeks with Seb beside her and he'd obviously moved in the night ending up in the position he was now. She wanted to move, she knew she ought to really but it felt good laying with him like this, it felt perfect. His lips pressed warm kisses to her shoulder blade, she could hear him inhale as he brushed his nose lightly over her skin and she could feel the start of his erection press against her behind. The crafty bastard, he thought she was still asleep!
"Sebastian." She said his name and she felt him freeze behind her.

"Sorry." He mumbled and moved back to his side of the bed. "I woke up like that."

"With an erection?" She kept her back to him, smiling at the opportunity to maybe embarrass him a bit.

"No, I meant when I woke up I was already laying with you like that. I must have moved in my sleep." He drew his knees up in an attempt to hide his excited state under the duvet while watching as she turned to face him.

"And are you going to wake me up by poking me in the ass every morning while we're here?" She arched a brow at him.

"I might decide poke you in the ass every day until I get you back." He smiled, making her smile back at him and forget all about wanting to embarrass him. "You sleeping in your underwear doesn't help things."

"Remind me to nick one of your t-shirts tonight then."

"Even better." His smile got bigger, and he wondered what would happen if he just got on top of her and kissed her.

"You're terrible!" She gave him a shove.

"What can I say, I love you." His smile faded and he looked at her, longing to hear her say those words back to him. "And I miss you so much that I move to hold you in my sleep."

"Seb, don't." She sat up and got out of bed, why did he have to let what was meant to be a lighthearted conversation turn into something more serious? She wished she'd insisted on getting the bed configuration changed to two single beds now as they failed to do after she'd emailed the hotel requesting it. He watched as she went to where her phone sat on a low table, she checked the time. "Shit! Seb, we're gonna be late! Why didn't your alarm go off?!"

"I didn't set it." He replied back nonchalantly.

"Fucks sake!" She flew into the en-suite and shut the door with a bang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah more running pics today!" Silvia laughed and showed Chloe the photo on her iPad. "First day here and he's late again!"

"He didn't set an alarm on his phone, the idiot." She went back to checking his schedule, he was lucky that he was due in the fan zone next and not to an interview. He could afford to be a few minutes late with a signing event but not for a tv interview.

"I know you won't want to talk about it...."

"That's right Silvia, I won't" Chloe cut her off, she didn't want to talk about why she had separated from Seb with anyone.

"It's just so sad." She sighed.

"Which is why I'm not talking about it." She threw her phone down on the table in front of her and proceeded to check that she had the signed photos of Seb and a couple of pens ready for when he returned from his track walk. "Sorry Silvia." She looked up at the older woman's concerned face. "It's just taking time for me to get used to things as they are."