I know you're mad at me but...

I know you're mad at me but will a kiss change your mind?

Evie looked up at the impressive Teatro Romolo Valli. Built in a neoclassical style, with twelve columns on it's ground floor all made of granite and it's windows on the first floor also separated by columns, it looked spectacular in the afternoon sun and very palatial. But she wasn't here to sightsee and admire the theatre's beauty, she was here to work. Drafted in as a last minute replacement by Ferrari for Sebastian's press officer, Britta, who was sick and unable to make today; this was something of a promotion for Evie who had spent last year in charge of the team's social media. It meant that she wasn't new to the team or to the drivers - more specifically, Sebastian; the guy she'd spent the last year falling head over heels in love with, the guy she'd ended up kissing after the last race in Abu Dhabi. She hadn't seen him or heard a single thing from him since the last day of testing there. She'd been left feeling gutted and stupid for letting herself believe that maybe he'd be different and that he'd actually call her when he'd said he would. But he was no different to any other guy who'd taken advantage of her and then not bothered to call and now she was going to have to see him. She cringed at the thought. Pushing everything to the back of her mind, at least for now, she entered the theatre and showed her pass to one of the security men in the foyer where she was immediately taken through a staff door and shown where Sebastian's dressing room was. He wasn't here yet so she went in to check that the room was ready for him. He hadn't requested a lot, just a bottle of mineral water and she was happy to see it there together with a couple of glasses. The room was quite small and basic with a cream coloured vanity unit that ran the length of the wall it was fixed to and on top of that, a large well illuminated mirror. Other than that, the only other furniture in here was a black chair, a running rail with a few hangers on it and a small, black two seater sofa. Content that room was as Seb would want, she left and pulled the door shut behind her. Deciding to go and get a sneak peak at the auditorium, she checked her watch before she set off. Only twenty minutes to go until he was due to arrive, her nerves began to flutter.

After taking a couple of wrong turns she found the auditorium and let out an audible gasp at the sheer magnificence of the place. Four tiers of private boxes surrounded the stage in a semi circle, a sea of plush red velvet seats were spread out before her and the whole place was capped by the most beautiful and ornately decorated circular ceiling with a huge, glittering chandelier crowning the middle. Slowly she made her way around the outside of the seats until the stage was in front of her. An orchestra had been set up just below it and the SF1000 stood behind two large LED screens that were currently closed and shielding the team's 2020 challenger from view. She slipped into one of the seats on the back row and imagined what it must be like for one of the lucky fans who had got a ticket for this event. Opportunities to see their idols were never missed by the passionate Tifosi. Leaning her head back she allowed herself a few minutes to admire the ceiling and the chandelier that was softly lit and creating quite an ambience in this vast theatre.

"Evie!! There you are!!"

She lifted her head to see Silvia, already dressed for the occasion and looking glamorous in a black dress with a split up the side and a short, red jacket.

"You need to get outside, Sebastian is here!" She called. "He'll be spending a few minutes outside with fans and he'll want you out there with him. You should have been out there waiting for him." She sounded a little stressed to Evie but then she had got quite a lot of responsibility on her shoulders today.

"I'm on my way." Evie sprang up to her feet and made a dash for the exit. Her stomach began to churn as she got out into the foyer; this would be the first time she'd set eyes on Seb in two months. Would he still feel the same? Would he have forgotten all about their little moment in Abu Dhabi? What if he'd met someone new during the winter break or got back with his ex? She burst out of the doors and into the afternoon sun where the square was lined by barriers. The crowd behind them had doubled in size in the relatively short space of time that she'd been here and Seb could be seen already engaged in a signing and selfie session. Her heels clicked on the stone beneath her feet as she walked at a brisk pace across the square and he must have heard her coming because he turned to look her way. Her breath caught in her throat as his presence and his beauty hit her all over again and embarrassingly she choked on her own saliva, launching straight into a fit of coughing.