Lust.

She stood at the back of his garage watching him, admiring him, lusting after him, around him everyone was busy working on Lina, his beautiful red Ferrari. He was looking intently at the timing screen that was displaying the times from yesterday's FP2 session. He felt someone watching him and he turned his head to see her looking at him. She smiled and looked away shyly making him smirk in response, it wasn't the first time he'd caught her looking at him like that. Now he'd seen her though he couldn't resist looking back at her as she started to look at something on her phone. Her blonde hair was simply tied back, he could see she was braless under her khaki coloured cami top that she had paired with white skinny jeans. Her make up was minimal, just a little around her eyes that made the green in them stand out. Suddenly her eyes flickered upwards to meet his, now it was his turn to look away, but he didn't want to. He swallowed as she looked back at him, holding his gaze, she made his stomach flip, and white hot lust ignite in his lower abdomen. They'd spoken several times and he'd flirted a little, he couldn't help it, he was a naturally flirty person and she'd responded in much the same way. They'd exchanged numbers and a few texts between races, and as much as he knew he shouldn't they'd ended up being flirty and a little racy too. She was married to someone who was quite high up working for Pirelli and she'd been at all three of the previous races and always in his side of the garages. He was living with his long term girlfriend and the mother of his two young girls. He knew they shouldn't be flirting and looking at each other like they were but he was drawn to her in a way he'd never been drawn to anyone before. She looked back at him, he was holding her gaze, he was stunning to look at with ocean blue eyes and a delicious covering of stubble, his race overall was unzipped as FP3 was still just over half an hour away. She swallowed, his gaze was intense and she felt it inbetween her legs, making her press her thighs together as she stood there. She knew he'd probably be thinking about their racy texts from earlier in the week and she knew she shouldn't be lusting over him like she was, she was a married woman and he lived with someone who he'd had two kids with, but she couldn't help but feel drawn to him. She watched at his trainer approached him, breaking the moment they'd just shared, he said something to his trainer and then walked away, he swept past her, glancing at her and arching a brow before he went into his driver's room. Within a minute her phone vibrated in her hand, he'd sent her a text.
"Come and see me x" she wasn't sure if he was asking her or demanding. She glanced around, no one was taking any notice of her so she quickly made her way to his door. She'd never had an opportunity to be alone with him and it made her feel a little nervous as well as excited. She knocked on the door, he opened it and let her step inside, pushing it shut behind her, almost penning her in with one arm.
"Hi." She smiled shyly, though her eyes immediately went to his body, his race overall now hung from his hips, his fireproof top clung to him showing off his body to her.
"I never usually do this but I had to see you." He stepped closer. "I can't stop thinking about you." He looked into her eyes as she felt her back hit the door.
"Same here." She replied as he closed the gap between them, she placed her hands on his chest, she could feel his heart beating rapidly. He leant in and brushed his lips over hers. "Seb, if we do this, there's no going back." She whispered. He nodded in reply, his eyes still burning into hers.
"I need you." He murmured. He kissed her, gentle at first, his tongue exploring her mouth, tasting her and savouring her. As she kissed him back letting her tongue join his, he moaned lightly in to her mouth making their kiss feel even deeper. He slid an arm around her while his other hand slipped up her top quickly finding her bare breasts, caressing her, squeezing her and playing with her nipples. He stepped back to remove her top and then removed his own. Her skin felt like heaven against his as he pressed himself against her while kissing her before starting to glide his lips over her jawline, down her neck and then on to her breasts. She let out a little cry as he took her nipples into his hot mouth, pleasuring one and then moving to the other while his fingers worked on her jeans, undoing them.
"Oh my god, Sebastian." She ran her fingers through his hair. "Please, let me touch you." She put her hands on his shoulders making him stop, before moving them on to his firm chest, letting her fingers explore his bare skin before placing her lips on his neck. He instantly leant his head back, moaning as her lips started to leave hot open mouthed kisses on his skin while her hands glided down his torso. As she dipped her hands down the front of his race overall and into his fireproofs she quickly found his hard hot length. He groaned a little louder as she wrapped her hand around him and started moving it up and down. Her lips started a trail over his chest and down his torso. As she got down to her knees in front of him she removed her hand from around him and started to pull his clothing down, freeing him entirely. He looked down to see her lick her lips.
"Oh baby, we haven't got time for that." He placed his hand under her chin making her look up at him. "Get the rest of those clothes off so I can fuck you." She did as she was told and stood up, she removed her jeans to reveal that she'd been wearing no knickers. "Left the underwear back at the hotel did we? You must have known I'd be fucking you today. Get that pretty ass of yours on the floor." She smiled as she got down on to the floor, he was quick to remove his clothes from around his ankles before joining her, pushing her to lay down he hovered over her, kissing her and swiping his tongue over her lips making her open her mouth for him. She moaned and he felt her take hold of his erection, she was hungry for him. He moved, making her let go and he quickly trailed his lips and his tongue down her body. The moment his lips reached her core he licked her slowly from her entrance to just above her clitoris. She writhed under his attention and moaned uncontrollably and he started to suck and taste her, letting his tongue dip just inside her. She shivered with pleasure, she was so ready for him it made his cock ache and he stopped, he had to have her. Now. Moving back up her body he lowered himself down and pushed himself inside her. He closed his eyes and let out a deep groan as he quickly started a deep, hard pace. "Feel me baby." He pressed his forehead against hers as he thrusted, hearing her whimper and moan in response, the sound of his skin hitting hers filled the room. "You feel so tight, so good." He moaned, he didn't know what it was about her, why he wanted to go harder and deeper and faster. He wanted to own her and possess her with his body, he wanted to make her his. He cried out as he felt her tighten around him. "That's it, take all of me." He could feel himself hitting her cervix, he knew she was close as she whimpered and writhed beneath him, holding him with one hand at the back of his neck and her other hand on his bum, gently digging her nails in.
"Yes Seb, right there! Fuck yes!" She moaned and clenched around him as she came and as he felt her it made him go harder, thrusting his way through her orgasm and taking her straight into another one as he chased the release he was so badly craving. He let out a deep, guttural, throaty cry as he came hard, slamming himself inside her as he rode her through it.
"Yes baby, yes! I need this so much, so so much!" He kept up his now near violent pace as he chased a second orgasm, past caring how much energy it would take from him. He felt her tightening around him again. "Give it to me, come on, let me have it." He groaned the words into her mouth as his lips touched hers, he started to roll his hips and she squealed beneath him as she came once more. Keeping his lips on hers as she panted beneath him he groaned loudly as he came for a second time, this time he slowed his pace right down allowing her to feel him as he emptied himself into her. He settled on top of her, panting, out of breath. There was a knock on the door.
"Seb! We need you out here in five mate!" Called a voice.
"Shit." He said breathlessly, he pulled out from her, making her whimper with a little jolt of pleasure. "You're amazing." He gave her a kiss and flashed her a satisfied smile before getting up from her. She sat up watching as he quickly gathered his fireproofs and his boxers, putting them on and then grabbing his race overall from the floor. "Help yourself to anything you need." He said as he stepped into it and began pulling it up. "You, erm, you might to want wipe yourself down a little." He grinned at the mess he'd left between her legs as he shrugged his arms into the sleeves. He spotted a white towel and grabbed it, passing it to her and then zipped himself up. He put his boots on and quickly laced them up before bending down and giving her final kiss. As he reached the door he stopped and took a last look at her, her hair was messed up, her face was flushed, her lips were swollen and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, all done by him. He opened the door, checking that no one would see her before smiling at her again, stepping out and closing the door behind him.