LAW Update. "Dressing up."

Le Castellet, France.

"What do you think?" Seb held his hands out by his sides, glancing down at his grey waistcoat and trousers before looking up at his wife who was stood there with one year old Milo on her hip

"What do you think?" Seb held his hands out by his sides, glancing down at his grey waistcoat and trousers before looking up at his wife who was stood there with one year old Milo on her hip. Close by, Sophie was holding Katrina and Norbert had Luis who was already holding his arms out to be held by his father.

She opened her mouth, a faint almost strangled noise escaping her throat while her mouth watered. Was this man really hers? If she pinched herself, would this all be a dream? Would Sebastian Vettel be nothing but a figment of her imagination? The three children they shared told her that no, this beautiful human being was indeed her husband and there was only one other time she could recall where he looked this stunning - their wedding day. "Mein gott Sebastian," she finally managed to reply after her gorgeous husband almost rendered her speechless, making sure to sound as wantonly flirty as possible to give him a huge hint as to how he made her feel right now.

And those black leather driving gloves? They were sending her desire for this man into another dimension.

He smiled broadly, loving her German response, he could see in her darkened eyes and by her lightly flushed cheeks exactly what she thought of his outfit.

Behind closed garage doors, he had now removed the leather gloves and taken their eldest son, Luis, in his arms. With his second birthday being on Saturday, Seb had taken the decision to bring both Luis and the twins to the circuit today and along with Chloe they'd been smuggled in through an un-used entrance, away from the media and fans while he'd cycled in separately.

Whenever she saw her husband holding any of his children, Chloe swore that she could hear her ovaries screaming and that was the case now as he began to show Luis around the historic, one hundred year old car that he'd had the honour of driving a short while ago, the Aston Martin TT1; also known as the green pea.

He took his time showing Luis virtually every part of the car, softly talking to him and explaining what each part was, the little boy eagerly reaching out to touch things and enthusiastically patting his hand on the dark green metal until his father finished up by placing him in the drivers seat. After that it quickly turned into a little photo shoot; Seb had got his phone from Britta and had somehow managed to get Luis to wear his driving goggles and cap.

It seemed unreal to Chloe that he was almost two, that he'd grown out of the baby stage and was now a toddler. And he was a toddler who had turned into a fully fledged, mini-me, carbon copy of his father - right down to the little mop of blonde curls on top of his head.

Seb chuckled as he took photos of Luis who looked ridiculously adorable in the goggles and dark grey cap, even he could see the likeness between himself and his son, all that was missing was a miniature version of his current outfit. "Hey, bring the twins over, I'll put them in the car with Luis," he waved Chloe and Norbert over, "they'll look so cute sitting either side of him."