Your eyes are beautiful....

Your eyes are beautiful & Is that my shirt?

I'm sat in my rented silver Volkswagen Golf in the Swiss countryside at the secluded location where he'd told me to meet him. This isn't quite how I'd imagined things to be for our first meeting; I'd expected a plush hotel, not a hook up in a car down a little lane in the middle of nowhere but with how things are right now I'm considering myself lucky that we're getting to see each other at all. I check my phone again, nothing from him - no news is good news, right? I throw my phone down on the passenger seat and then lean forward in my seat until my forehead bumps against the steering wheel, I'm getting more and more nervous with every minute that passes. Is he nervous too? Is he even coming? What if he's changed his mind? I wouldn't blame him if he did, he could have any woman he wanted - why me? Sitting back in my seat I begin to fidget with my hands as my nerves kick in. My heart is starting to feel like it's going to leap out of my chest and the butterflies are multiplying in my stomach, maybe I should just go? I'm getting cold so I switch the engine back on and turn on the heat, I definitely should have worn  something warmer than just this dark blue checked shirt of his. What on earth was I thinking? I'll probably get hypothermia! Shit! The sky is clear and the wind has dropped, it's getting dark and no doubt a frost will set in and I'm sitting here wearing nothing more than his shirt and a pair of knickers, I'm gonna freeze! Actually, I wonder if he ever realised this shirt was missing? He's never said. I can see headlights!! Oh my god, now I'm really nervous! As the lights get closer I can feel my palms getting sweaty. Great, he'll just love me touching him with clammy hands! The car slows and comes to stop in front of mine. Holy shit! It's him! I see him put the interior light on in his car and he gestures for me to come and join him. Ok girl, calm your tits! You can do this! Switching off the engine, I grab my phone, open the car door and get out. As I pull my coat around my (stupidly) barely clothed body I can feel my legs wobbling beneath me, I can't believe how nervous I feel! It's not like we haven't met up before (we have as friends), though it's the first time we've met after such rampant flirting and sexting. Strange how confident you feel from behind a phone screen, isn't it? I make my way to his car and he leans across to open the passenger side door for me, he's already got a salacious grin across his face and it immediately helps with my nerves.
"Have you even got any clothes on under that coat?" He asks, pointing to my bare legs as I get in.

I feel the warmth of the heated leather seat against the backs of my thighs, it feels lovely, as if I'm slipping into a warm bed. His bed. "Hello to you too Seb." I smile as I pull the door shut, enclosing us in the warm confines of his car, a dark grey BMW 3 series - a top of the range, sporty model of course.

He doesn't waste a moment and leans in, placing a hand at the back of my head as he presses his lips to mine, giving me a kiss that's hungry and making it clear where he wants this evening to go. I close my eyes and allow myself to get swept away as his soft, full lips mould with mine and his kiss gets more and more intense. My nerves have melted away, already there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be. He pulls away slightly but leaves his forehead pressed to mine, we're both breathless. "Hi." He nibbles on his bottom lip, he almost looks shy, he's adorable. "I'm sorry we're not meeting somewhere more luxurious. I wanted our first time together to be more comfortable than this."

"It can't be helped so don't worry." I place my hand on his well stubbled jaw. "Everywhere's virtually shut down, at least we're both here, together."

"Yeah, it's just that you deserve more than this, so much more." He replies, sounding frustrated.

I lean back from him, he's frowning; although he's happy to see me, he's clearly not too happy with our situation. With his kids at home and his parents staying there too and unable to travel back to Germany, going to his place has been ruled out. No one knows about us, neither of us have told a single soul. Being part of the physio team for Ferrari meant that I knew Seb's trainer, Antti, quite well and the three of us had flown back here from Australia together as soon as we knew the Grand Prix there was going to be called off. I've been staying with Antti ever since and had snuck out this evening to meet Seb. I find myself looking into his gorgeous blue eyes, two idyllic blue pools with a stunning clarity and depth that just beg to be dived in to.