Just Him. A date in Azerbaijan. Pt 2.

Unused chapter.

Seb's heart was beating rapidly as he drove them back to the hotel following Chloe's flirtatious display on the way down from the restaurant. After she'd 'accidentally' dropped her room card on the floor while standing close to him in the crowded lift, she'd lowered herself to the floor in front of him and then slowly stood up, taking a little longer than was necessary before standing upright. As a few more people had got in she'd seen it as a perfect opportunity to press her behind against him, reaching behind her to slip her fingers into the belt loops of his jeans, pulling him towards her and increasing the pressure and friction of her behind against his rapidly growing erection. She'd then flicked her hair to one side, baring her neck to him, knowing how he loved to kiss and nuzzle her there. How he'd managed to control himself, he wasn't sure. She glanced across at him as he drove, right now she'd left all her inhibitions at the restaurant. She needed sex. With him. That was all she could think of. She just wanted him, and his body. She looked at his free hand that was resting on his thigh, and then at the bulge in his jeans, he shifted in his seat, he licked his lips and kept glancing at her. He started to get impatient with the traffic and ran his hand through his hair. All telltale signs that he was horny as fuck. For her. She took his hand and slipped it in to her top.
"Fuck." He groaned as his hand touched her breast. "Baby you'll make me crash the car." He sounded almost breathless as his fingers brushed over her nipple before giving it a gentle pinch making her moan at the shot of pleasure she got from him. He removed his hand and accelerated, the quicker they got back to the hotel, the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were both breathing heavily as the lift doors closed. She looked down again at the bulge in jeans, and then up at him. Stepping closer to him and toying with the buttons on his shirt, she undone a few and let her fingers brush lightly over his chest. He said nothing but kept his eyes on her, waiting and wanting. She unbuttoned the rest and trailed her fingers down his chest and over his abs before sliding a single finger down the trail of hair that carried on below his belt. Her eyes greedily took in every inch that she could see, he was a fine, fine sight and she looked up at him, an innocent look on her face but the way she bit her bottom lip blatantly suggested otherwise. She slid her fingers into his belt loops again, holding him in place. Her pupils dilated and that was it, Seb pounced, reacting quickly by shoving her up against the wall of the lift, pressing himself against her until the lift doors opened, they'd reached their floor. He released her and took hold of hand, leading her quickly out and down the corridor but she stopped him suddenly and pulled him towards her making him press her against the wall again. He brushed his lips over her's and she groaned, chasing his kiss.
"Sebastian." She whispered his name against his lips making him close his eyes, she sounded unbelievably hot. He pulled away a little, leaving his mouth just millimetres from hers. She grabbed on to his shirt to pull him back.

"Ask." He said, a smirk spread across his lips.

"Don't tease." She pouted.

"I'll tease until you do it, now ask."

"Kiss me, please just kiss me. I'm begging you." She murmured as he brushed his lips over her's again, gently biting on her bottom lip, pulling on it a little and then slowly sliding his tongue across it. She let out a low groan which he silenced by kissing her; a deep, intimate and erotic feeling kiss which made her feel even more hot and wet between her legs than she already was. He pulled away and looked at her, satisfied with his effect on her, before taking her hand and running with her to his door. He unlocked it and they crashed through making it bang against the wall as they kissed frantically. His shirt was the first thing to go, landing somewhere in the room as he shoved her roughly against the wall, claiming her lips in another hard kiss. She felt his hands at the back of her top, searching for the button to undo it.