L.A.W Unused 16

Monday January 13th. Velaa Private Island, The Maldives.

Having survived two flights with a six hour layover in Dubai, only three bouts of morning sickness yesterday and so far none this morning that had enabled her to get plenty of sleep on their second flight, Chloe and Seb arrived at Velaa Private Island early Monday morning where a boat took them and their luggage on a short trip over crystal clear waters to the luxury villa that would be their home for next five nights. Stepping into a large reception area, Seb smiled and pressed his palm under his wife's chin to close her mouth. She'd been literally agape since they'd landed at sunrise. As a member of staff took their luggage into the bedroom he watched as she slowly turned around, her mouth falling open once again. He was keen for them to be left alone, one of his requests was that they were left completely alone apart from having a chef and waiting staff come over to prepare evening meals. He'd declined the butler, only agreeing to let someone come in every morning to make the bed and change the towels and he'd requested that the kitchen be stocked with enough food to last them their stay so that they could look after themselves during the day. He wanted total privacy and no interruptions because he was secretly hoping that five nights of pure relaxation for his wife would maybe help her memory and rekindle their marriage. As the male member of staff, who'd brought them here in the boat, reappeared from the bedroom Seb gave him a generous tip and sent him on his way. At long last they were alone.
"I think I might have to go and try out the bed." Chloe broke out into a yawn, the four hour time difference to Switzerland meant that her body thought it was time for her afternoon sleep. "Will you come with me?"

"You don't even have to ask." He smiled. "Just one thing though...."

"What's that?"

"I'm not entirely sure where it is."

"Didn't you see where that man came back from?"

"I was too busy looking at you. You're glowing today, you look amazing."

"Shouldn't he have given us a tour?" She asked, ignoring his gushing compliment.

"I declined to have a tour, it's a one bedroom villa, it can't be that difficult to find our way around the place. Besides, I wanted him gone so that I could be alone with my beautiful wife."

"God you're so smooth at times." She grinned as she looked at an open door where she could see a living room. Deciding that they were never going to find the bedroom if Seb stayed there openly ogling her and paying her compliments, she entered the living room. As she'd seen online, it was decorated and furnished using natural materials wherever possible and with a neutral colour scheme. A set of large sliding doors led out onto a terraced area that gave way to an infinity pool and beyond that an outdoor dining gazebo that meant that they could dine over the water. There was no tv, not that she cared, but there was a media player and surprisingly a jacuzzi set down into floor, but over looking the pool. Beyond that she spotted another open doorway and she carried on through, with Seb behind her. Now she'd found the dining room, she doubted very much that herself and Seb would eat a lot in here, she could already see the outdoor gazebo being her favourite place to eat. She walked on, seeing another open door, she'd found the bedroom and she felt a touch apprehensive, she'd got five nights coming up of sharing a bed with him. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, it just felt a bit odd and for her, it highlighted the strange situation that their marriage was currently locked in. The large bed looked comfy and inviting, as did the black, hanging wicker chair. Again, open, sliding doors led out onto the terrace, the pool and the stunning view of the ocean. She was already in love with this place and she'd only seen three rooms. Beside her, Seb kicked off his trainers and then went over to the bed where he unceremoniously belly flopped on to it, letting out a groan as he relaxed, spread out like a starfish. "Make way for the fat one!" She called as she took her own trainers off before heading over to join him.