LAW Update. Christmas shopping

In this seasonal visit to LAW Chloe's out for a shopping trip with Seb. This is written in a different style so let me know what you think! If you guys like it then I might write a few more one shots this way.
Happy holidays to you all!!
Aston_Babe xx

Friday December 17th 2021.
Switzerland.

Another year has flown by, another season in Formula One gone in the blink of an eye but one was that was far more fulfilling and happier than his last couple of seasons with Ferrari.

After nearly ten months of travelling the world, living out of suitcases, relentless schedules, training and being told what he could and couldn't eat, the change of pace to a slower, more relaxed way of life was more than welcome. Not that life was slow with five kids, three of them aged one year and under.

But to get back to normal life, to be home, to get back to just being a husband and a father was one of life's greatest pleasures for Seb.

He approaches the car, having been to a machine on the edge of the car park to input the license plate number, they have four hours from now. That should be long enough to get the Christmas shopping sorted, right? He hopes so, shopping isn't always one of his favourite hobbies.

Opening the driver's side door he's met with the sight of his wife, her long auburn hair cascading down until it reaches the swell of her breasts, it's colour standing out against the royal blue coat she has on. She's looking at something on her phone, she looks engrossed and she's moving her fingers over the screen, spreading them apart to zoom in on her subject.

He grins and rolls his eyes, a quiet tut-tut sound alerting her to his presence.

Her head quickly turns to look in his direction, her mouth open but curved into a mischievous smile. She knows she been caught yet again.

"Honestly liebe, I feel objectified! Like I'm nothing but a sexual object!" He tries to make out that he's upset but fails drastically by grinning smugly, he loves it when she admires him, when she looks at him with those hungry eyes.

She holds the phone up for him to see his own image on the screen, the one in which he's been photographed on a beach in Dubai, standing next to a bald man who was a fan and had just happened to see himself and Daniel Ricciardo enjoying a day off in the sun. Normally photos with fans are run of the mill, they're nothing out of the ordinary but this photo is rare. He's topless, wearing nothing except his black swim shorts, they're sticking to him slightly, the material wet along with his skin from a swim in the sea. There hasn't been a photo like this since his Red Bull days.

"It's everywhere!" Chloe exclaims with glee, "I think you've broken the internet, everyone is going insane over it!"

"Come on," he gestures with his head for her to get out of the DBX, "let's get this shopping done. I'm craving a hot chocolate already."