LAW Update. Risky business

It's his first race back in Australia and Seb's so glad to be back, so glad that he kinda doesn't want to leave the track just yet....not until he's achieved a little fantasy of his.
⚠️ smut warning because someone, *cough SdeSenna cough* requested some!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing has been able to wipe the smile off of Seb's gorgeous face all day. After not being able to race for a month (he's missed two races due to fucking covid) he's back, here in Australia and he's eager to get some on track action asap. The trip here has turned into something of a family holiday, they flew out here as soon as they possibly could after he'd finally tested negative and so he's got his beloved wife here and their three very young children, Luis, Milo and Katrina. His parents have also joined them and have stayed at the hotel on childcare duties. This is the twins first time joining him on a race weekend but unfortunately they won't see the paddock as he wants to protect their privacy as much as possible and having them here will only attract unwanted media attention. Today and tomorrow Chloe will be with him here, at the circuit, and Friday and Saturday his father, Norbert, will be here. It's an arrangement to try and make things fair as his father loves coming to the races whenever he can.

The day is all but over now and it's actually getting dark outside. She's only seen snippets of her husband here and there, he's understandably been spending a lot more time with the team today and so she's actually getting bored but she won't say anything to him about it, he's had a tough few weeks and it's so good to see him back to full health and looking so happy....and so damn gorgeous.

She looks up from her phone just as he walks through the door of hospitality and their eyes meet across the room. Those familiar butterflies are there again. It's about three years that they've been together now and she still finds him as sexually attractive and irresistible now as she did back then. She still fancies the pants off of him.

He saunters casually over to her, a teasing grin adorning his beautiful face. He reaches her table and leans one hand on it to bend and say something in her ear.

She shivers with desire, feeling weak because he always has this effect on her.

"Eye fucking again liebe?" he's looking quite smug now, he knows her better than she knows herself and so he's very aware of the effect he has on her. He's her weak spot and he can usually get and do whatever he wants with her....which gives him a wicked idea.

She puts a hand up and ruffles his hair affectionately, while giving in far too easily and admitting it, "yep, you caught me." Eye fucking is their thing, it's like their own private joke that they share together but it's also their way of flirting with each other because they both know that they can't help but desire each other all the time and can barely keep their hands off of each other.

Seb is fairly sure that she won't turn him down and he's feeling confident when he leans in again and lowly murmurs, "come with me, there's somewhere I want to fuck you."

Her eyes widen in surprise and she takes her bottom lip between her teeth, that familiar heat is there in an instant, it's like he's just lit a flame inside her with a click of his fingers.

He stands upright and holds his hand out to her. They both feel the little jolt of electricity as she places her hand in his and rises from her seat with her bag in her hand, her eyes are already darkened with lust and it's taking him all his willpower to not get hard in his shorts in front of a room full of people.

She lets him lead her outside into the warm evening air and she's glancing around as she walks, wondering where her sex mad German has got in mind. She meets the inquisitive stares of a few people and prays that they don't guess what herself and her husband are about to get up to.