Greed.

She was supposed to be working but she couldn't concentrate. Her mind was too full of the man who was sat in his seat at the back of the garage. The man whose bed she'd woken up in this morning. The man who had left barely an inch of her body untouched with his lips and hands. The man who had made her come like a train last night and had left her craving for more. The garage was quiet, too quiet for her liking, as mechanics and engineers worked on Lina to make her ready for FP3. Walking over to the media player that was in the other corner she scrolled through her phone and selected a track. A slow, sensual, explicit R&B track began to fill the garage with a deep bass attracting the attention of photographers outside. Hearing her name being called by them she walked to the front of the garage. Her controversial role in the team had raised eyebrows with ardent feminists but had gone down a storm with male race fans who loved the touch of sex appeal she had brought back to the sport. In her tight, short red dress and red heels she posed up a storm for the cameras with her hands on her hips and her hair flicked to one side, much to the delight of Seb's team who were whooping and wolf whistling behind her. As she walked back in to the garage she gave the cameras a final little look back over her shoulder before heading to the back and leaning on a workbench. She could feel Seb looking at her so she turned her gaze in his direction. His blue eyes looked intense, his smile told her he'd enjoyed the little show she'd given the cameras outside. She smiled back and looked shyly to the floor, her mind providing images of his fit, toned body and the things he'd done to her last night. She felt her insides clench and heat pool in her belly at the thought, it made her squeeze her thighs together. The craving she had for him grew stronger, she had a long time to wait until tonight when she hoped to experience his love making all over again. She looked at him once more and he arched a brow at her letting her know that he knew exactly what was on her mind. That look on it's own made the heat inside her intensify and spread to her core. She closed her eyes and leant her head back, holding onto the workbench for support. When the noise of something being dropped made her jump and open her eyes she noticed Seb was still watching her intensely. She didn't know what to do with herself, the thought of him and what he could do to her was getting her beyond turned on. He had specifically told her that what happened at the hotel, stayed at the hotel and that she mustn't do anything at work to arouse suspicion. Things had to remain strictly professional at the track. Feeling frustrated she picked up her phone and changed the track, only for another more sexually charged track to play. The very one that had been playing when he'd fucked her last night. She groaned and threw her head back, this was getting ridiculous. She needed a release, and quick. Seb shifted a little in his seat, trying to discreetly adjust himself in his race overall to disguise the erection that was rapidly growing. He recognised the track and his mind was taken back to last night and the various positions he'd had her in. She'd given him an amazing blow job and he'd watched as he'd come in her mouth, she'd swallowed every last drop. He'd made her come hard, multiple times and she'd ridden him into oblivion to finish the night off. Right now she obviously craving more. She walked towards him and his eyes took in every curve from her breasts down to her long legs. She looked a little apprehensive, he knew she'd remembered what he'd told her about remaining strictly professional trackside. She watched as his eyes trailed back up her body to meet hers.
"Sebastian, I need......." She began.

"I told you, not here." He spoke firmly but quietly, he didn't want them to be overheard. Not happy with the way he'd spoken to her, she stepped back and then quickly walked away. He heard a door slam. The door to his private driver's room. She never went in there. She wasn't even really supposed to go in there. She wasn't surprised when he came into the room less than a minute after her. He closed the door and leant back on it. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "You shouldn't be in here."

"I need you, I need more." She slid her hand down her body, his eyes immediately followed and he watched as she leant back against his massage table with her legs slightly apart. Her hand slipped between her thighs, lifting the skirt of her dress. She began to touch and stroke herself through the fabric of her red knickers "If I can't have you now then I'll just have to satisfy myself." Her fingers dipped behind the fabric and she let out a hum as it hit her just how sensitive she was down there right now. Seb kept watching her, his frustration growing along with his arousal until he couldn't stand anymore.

"No." He stepped forward and grabbed her wrist. "Don't." He looked torn and she wondered if she'd pissed him off with her little display. He let go of her wrist and closed the gap between them. Completely unable to resist her, he nuzzled his nose against her's and brushed his lips over her mouth. She chased his lips and let out a soft moan when he kissed her. She kissed him back as though it was the last time she was ever going to kiss him, her hands went to the shoulders of his unzipped race overall and she started to remove it, tugging it down his arms impatiently. Without removing his lips from hers he freed his arms from the sleeves. He then started to brush his lips over her neck, leaving hot, sensuous kisses on her skin while his fingers slipped down the front of knickers. As he'd expected she was hot and soaked and he'd not even had to lay a finger on her.

"Oh God Seb." She groaned. "Please."

"Please what?" He murmured into her mouth as he started to kiss her again. He could feel her hands dip inside the front of his race overall and fireproofs.

"I need you." She groaned as her hand wrapped around his cock for a moment. "Please Seb." She removed her hand and started to tug down his overall and fireproofs. She quickly succeeded and freed his erection. "Right now." She started to pump her hand up and down making him groan. He hitched up the skirt of her dress and quickly yanked down her knickers, the action made her shiver with need and he lifted her onto the massage table. They resumed their deep, almost sloppy kisses and she wrapped her legs around him to bring him close to her. "Please Seb." She whispered. "I need you to make me come."

"You......" He gasped as he pushed himself inside her and watched as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open as he filled and stretched her. ".....I made you come repeatedly last night......" He stopped to let out a low groan as he started to fuck into her with a hard, punishing pace. ".......and now you want more....." He placed his hands on her hips, holding on so tight he was digging his fingers in. "......greedy girl." He let out another groan as he felt her starting to squeeze him, she wasn't going to take long before she came. "My greedy girl." He pressed his forehead to hers. "You do not use your hand, I am the only one who will make you come. Understand?"

"Yes." She murmured as her lips sought his.

"Yes what?" He pulled his head away and upped his pace, making her cry out. "Yes what?" He asked.

"Yes Sebastian." She groaned out his name and threw her head back. "Yes Sebastian!" She cried out as she came and her whole body trembled as she squeezed him tight inside her, the extra friction this created on him made him come quickly after her and he pressed his face to her neck to try and muffle his cry.

"Jesus fuck." He moaned breathlessly as his orgasm subsided and he pulled back slightly to look at the now satisfied expression on her face. He stroked her face and gave her a few soft kisses as she calmed down. "Is that better?" He pulled out from her and she whimpered at the sensation, she was clearly still sensitive from her orgasm.

"Miles." She smiled. "I needed that."

"I noticed." He smiled as he started to redress himself. "This is a one off though, we can't make a habit of it. We'll get caught." He watched as she picked up her knickers from the floor and put them back on. She then smoothed down her dress and checked her appearance in the mirror. "Get yourself back out there, you shouldn't be in here and people will be getting suspicious if they've noticed both of us have gone." He stepped across the room and slapped her bum playfully. She nodded her head, she was sated for now but had a feeling it wouldn't be long before she was wanting him again.