Chapter 6: Startle

The ugly daughter-in-law always wants to see the in-laws. This is a native responsibility. She inherited the original body, and also inherited the responsibility she should have assumed.

Seeing the mother of Shu Yan, the reactions of the two children were not particularly great. Ye Jingjing lowered her head timidly, looking up at Shu Yan from time to time, with a longing and a hint of fear in her eyes. The younger brother on the other side was completely the opposite. He was not so happy when he saw Shu Yan. There were no children who were happy and intimate to see his mother.

Among the two children, the eldest daughter was brought by her own body, and the younger son was taken away by Mrs. Ye shortly after her birth. Except for feeding, the rest of the time, she rarely touched the original body. It was normal for the mother and child to be weak.

It is said that the original body was born in a son-in-law's family, and he was treated unfairly from an early age. After giving birth to a daughter, he was rejected by his in-laws' family. As a result, the original body felt that her daughter was a loser, so that her daughter could have enough food and warm clothes. Anyway, she would marry at the age of seventeen or eight and become someone else.

From the victim to the perpetrator, Shu Yan couldn't understand their thoughts, and she suffered from the patriarchal preference of the native family. Shouldn't she double her daughter?

The two children grew up in neglect from an early age and have a low self-esteem and cowardice. A grandfather spoiled by his grandparents and grown up, what he wants is what he wants, and he speaks very aggressively, as if he were the little emperor at home. Perhaps due to the attitude of grandparents, Ye Tianbao even slightly disliked the original body.

Is this the attitude that a three-year-old son should have towards his mother? Even if Shu Yan had never had a child, she knew that the two children had been raised. Fortunately, the children are still young and can come over.

Her own world has entered the information age. She has not gone out to know the world, has no children, and has been bombarded with half of the 'experts' by parenting knowledge on the Internet.

Education matters can't be rushed now. The important thing is Ye Zhiqiang's side. He certainly didn't want to go out of the house, so he didn't know what he could do.

"Tired for a day, let's go back to rest first. I'll send you to your room for dinner. I will let someone stare at Ye Zhiqiang." Sending Shu Yan to the door, Shu Jianyang explained a few words and left.

When he arrived in the room, Ye Tianbao was there. "I want to go home, I want grandparents."

Suddenly leaving the familiar environment and familiar people to a strange place, the relationship between the mother and the child is not particularly good, Ye Tianbao will make trouble and can understand.

"You've been in this car for so long, you're all smelling. Come over and take a shower." Especially Ye Jingjing, her body was dirty, her forehead slipped and she rushed out of the road.

Ye Jingjing obediently came to Shu Yan, Ye Tianbao fell down and rolled directly, "No bath, I don't take a bath, I want grandparents, I want grandma."

Shu Yan was stunned. For the first time, she saw that the child was so rolling on the ground. What did the childcare experts say? By the way, children don't care about him, the more he talks about it, the more hell.

Leading her sister to the bathroom to take a bath, and Ye Tianbao rolled outside.

I found that the mother who was tumbling didn't care, Ye Tianbao cried a lot, crying more and more, and finally became dry.