Chapter 143: Shu Li's idea

The man with glasses heard Shu Li's name, Shu Yan, and said hello to Shu Yan.

"Hello, hello, I'm the teacher at the elementary school next to me, and come and buy some study materials." He smiled wryly.

"Hello." Shu Yan nodded politely, and carefully glanced at the man. He looked like a talented person and had a good temperament. He was also a teacher at the elementary school next door. Shu Yan couldn't help but wonder if he was wrong. .

"Then ... I'll ask Mr. Shu for the study materials I want. When can I get it?" The teacher pushed the glasses gently and asked.

"The day after tomorrow will arrive, you can pick it up in the afternoon." Shu Li politely sent away the male teacher and pulled Shu Yan to explain: "He always came to me to order test papers and study materials, and I and he both Did not say a few words. "

"Isn't it normal for you to communicate with him? Explain what I do?" Shu Yan asked with amusement.

"I ... I'm not afraid of your misunderstanding." Shu Li sighed at seeing that Shu Yan said nothing.

Shu Yan realized that the problem was that the male teacher might really be an ordinary client, so his performance was generous, and Shu Li should have no idea. The reason why she was so embarrassed was she was afraid of being misunderstood?

Divorce still brought a lot of negative effects to Shu Li. For example, this inferiority complex seems to be ashamed of herself.

"Second sister, this is Nancheng. It is not our hometown in the country. It is normal for a divorce to pass. It is also normal to encounter a suitable remarriage. You do n’t need to take care of that. I am divorced and remarried. I am still pregnant. I The situation is similar to yours, and you are not living the same way, who do you look down on or talk about? What's the matter? They closed the door and said to me, but I couldn't hear them, no matter what they said. "

"I'm not just divorced, I'm afraid the impact is not good." I'm mainly afraid of affecting the children.

This idea is exactly the same as the original Shu Yan. I am afraid that it will involve the child. Adults can bear it, but what about children?

"It's been half a year since the divorce. What effect does not affect it. Besides, who knows Nancheng's past? This is why I wanted to leave Xicheng with my children. And there are more divorces here. Others know that they will not. I do n’t think it ’s okay. I can meet with the right person. I ’m not urging marriage. I think it ’s normal to get divorced. It ’s okay to meet a suitable remarriage, but it ’s not necessary to get married for marriage. You have to get married to live. If you feel that you are more comfortable alone, you are good. You should be the master of your own life. Do n’t listen to anyone ’s words. In our case, you can do whatever you want. ”

Shu Li stared at Shu Yan blankly, "Do you think it's okay to stop getting married?"

"Of course it's okay." Shu Yan looked at Shu Li strangely. "I think it's okay as long as I can stand it and not get married. Who stipulates that he must get married at the age? Marriage is required to have children? Divorce is to remarry? You are now In Nancheng, no one knows you, and there are no friends or relatives who are idle. Of course, you can live as you want. "

Transmigrated into a Parvenu's Ex-wife in the '90sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें