Chapter 116: Suitors

"Where did the flowers come from?" Shu Yan asked the front desk.

The front desk glanced inside and whispered, "Someone gave it to President Hu."

To Hu Ruixue? She only left for a few days, and some people even pursued Hu Ruixue. Shu Yan curiously entered Hu Ruixue's office and saw her look sad.

"Some people's pursuits are not good, so many roses, I can't receive them in my life." Speaking of, Fang Zeyu never gave flowers after the last apology, and it was not without gifts. More practical.

"If you like to take it away, I'm almost sick of it." Hu Ruixue said anxiously.

The Hu family has several friendships, and the juniors often play together. There are three with Hu Ruixue in the same year. Relatively speaking, the three of them have a better relationship. They are three men, one man and two women, Hu Ruixue, Sun Qian and one. Ji Fansheng.

The blood of the dog is that Sun Qian likes Ji Fansheng, and Ji Fansheng likes Hu Ruixue. Because of this, the relationship between the three is slowly alienating. After the college entrance examination, Hu Ruixue went to Beijing, Sun Qian stayed in Nancheng, and Ji Fansheng went abroad directly Did not return until this year.

Knowing that he was back, in addition to receiving a feast, Hu Ruixue avoided him as much as possible, and unexpectedly pursued her in a variety of ways these days.

"So, are you still a childhood friend?" Shu Yan held her chin. "If he likes you for so long, he still hasn't changed his mind, but he can give him a chance."

Hu Ruixue shook his head, "You do n’t know, Sun Qian has also gone abroad after graduating from university, which is where Ji Fansheng is. It goes without saying that although they are abroad, I also know something about Sun Qian. You live together now, do you think he really likes me? "

This ... Shu Yan has nothing to say.

However, there are also some men who are physically and mentally separated. They always like a person in their hearts, but do not delay looking for a woman. In his eyes, this is not a betrayal.

Let Shu Yan say that such a man is the most disgusting. When he is a duck, he has to set up an archway. If he really likes it, he will like it to the end. If he wants a woman, do n’t pretend to be affectionate. .

Tucao is the same as Hu Ruixue's playmate who grew up together. He said that none of his feelings were false. Shu Yan didn't say it directly, but he suggested that Hu Ruixue should consider it carefully.

"I didn't want to promise him. Not to mention that I don't have a love affair at all now. Even if there is, I can't find him. I want to have feelings for him, I already have it, will I marry someone else?" Hu Rui Xue felt that she was living a good life, but he wanted to disturb her peaceful life.

There is also a Sun Qian in the middle. Hu Ruixue was really a very good friend with her, just like her sisters. As a result, because of Ji Fansheng, they had not seen each other for many years, and did not even call.

Every day next day, a large bouquet of flowers was sent to the company's front desk, and Hu Ruixue asked the front desk to open it directly to the company's female employees, 999, each of whom could get a large bunch of flowers.

Shu Yan finally met Ji Fansheng's true face of Lushan. He was very tall, more than 1.8 meters in length, with a clean and elegant look, with a literary temperament, a little literary youth feeling.

I must have done my homework before coming here, knowing that Shu Yan is Hu Ruixue's best friend now, and she is very passionate about her.

"Miss Shu, I have heard Xiaoxue praise you all the time. I saw today that it wasn't praise, but people like me." Ji Fansheng smiled kindly, spoke softly, and looked at you with all kinds of eyes. feel.