Chapter 140: Getting married (2)

The wedding dress was specially tailored for Shu Yan. The stylist made hairstyles for Shu Yan and brought the same customized crown. She slowly walked out from the inside and immediately stunning Fang Zeyu and Hu Ruixue.

"It's beautiful." Hu Ruixue swarmed up and down, "What's missing? By the way, what about jewelry? Why not wear it?"

Shu Yan glanced at Fang Zeyu and motioned for himself.

After all, it is a life event, even if Hu Ruixue is kind, Fang Zeyu still hopes to be able to buy jewelry for Shu Yan himself.

From necklaces and earrings to bracelets, there are no masters. They are all designed by Fang Zeyu. The style is very simple, but it contains his full love.

After listening to Fang Zeyu's explanation, Hu Ruixue nodded, others were right, she became more and more embarrassed, looked at Shu Yan's wedding dress, and hesitantly asked: "What wedding dress?"

"I like wedding dresses very much, but I designed a set of toasting clothes and matching jewellery. I also designed it myself. Would you like to see it?"

When Fang Zeyu was designing jewelry, Shu Yan felt itchy. In the eyes of others, she was a second marriage. In fact, she was married for the first time in two lives. How could her wedding not be a favorite, and the wedding dress was designed with world-class clothing. No more ugliness, but the toasting clothing can be designed by itself, in fact, it is not a design, that is, she used to see beautiful dresses on the Internet, bringing all her favorite together.

After listening to Shu Yan's thoughts, Fang Zeyu found Master Su Xiu, but such a dress wanted to be driven out a month. It was not enough alone. The master helped introduce a few friends and helped her overtime.

The dress is entirely hand-embroidered, and the matching accessories are also found by skilled craftsmen. They are not cheaper than Hu Ruixue's wedding dress.

"Already done?" Hu Ruixue certainly wanted to see.

"Not yet. I'm in a hurry. I'll take the finished renderings and show you first." Shu Yan took the drawings out of the bag to Hu Ruixue.

At a glance, Hu Ruixue was attracted by the clothes and jewelry on the picture. Women all love clothes and jewelry. Hu Ruixue thought back that a Chinese wedding was also good.

"It has to be heavy work! Is it too late?" Shu Yan remembered that her mother loved cheongsam, and some cheongsam had to be for a few months.

"I found a lot of masters who worked overtime and could work out before the wedding." When Shu Yan saw Hu Ruixue's expression, she knew she liked it, "It looks good?"

"It's really pretty. If I'm still married, I must let you help me design toasting clothing and jewelry." Hu Ruixue decided to turn back and get a design from Shu Yan.

"Of course, I don't need you to say that I will prepare it for you."

Diamond jewelry Shu Yan has all been seen, but the ring, Shu Yan has not seen so far, Fang Zeyu said that she can wait until the wedding day.

"I don't know where to learn, God is mysterious." Shu Yan chuckled.

From the information age, she has not seen any surprises, but she is very popular no matter what Fang Zeyu sends.