Chapter 136: propose

propose? Hearing this proposal, Fang Zeyu's heart pounded.

They have been together for more than half a year, and already have a substantial relationship, and the two children get along well. Of course, he hopes to be able to sleep with Shu Yan every night, his wife and children will be hot. However, Shu Yan's situation is not the same as others. She had a failed marriage. It is not easy to enter another marriage. I am afraid that it will not surprise you but surprise.

Fang Zeyu thought about it for a long time, gave up this suggestion, and honestly prepared Shu Yan's birthday surprise.

In fact, it is not a big surprise, cakes, flowers, and a table prepared by him are very simple, but also very careful.

The cake is Shu Yan's favorite flavor, the flower is Shu Yan's favorite champagne rose, and the dishes are all Shu Yan's favorite. If these things are not usually observed carefully, how can you know.

"Thank you!" Shu Yan smiled happily when she saw the table full of dishes.

Fang Zeyu also smiled happily, "I'll light a candle."

He and the children sang a happy birthday song around Shu Yan, Shu Yan glanced at them, folded his hands and closed his eyes to make a wish.

First, I wish her parents and brothers in her own world can be safe and healthy, and second, she and Fang Zeyu can be happy and long-lasting. Happy growing up with Tianbao. "

All the candles were blown out at once, the two children clapped hard, and Tianbao gave Shu Yan a knife, "Mum cuts the cake."

"I can only eat a little bit, or I can't eat any more." Shu Yan cut a small piece for everyone, and eating too many sweets at night was not good.

Fang Zeyu also specially made a bowl of longevity noodles for Shu Yan. Looking at him, he looked like a decent figure. Shu Yan looked at him and smiled, and ate it in one breath.

"It's delicious." It's really delicious.

After dinner, the two children went to take a bath first, and she and Fang Zeyu packed the dishes. In the kitchen, Fang Zeyu was in charge of washing, and Shu Yan was in charge of drying and placing, a bit of the picture in the idol drama.

"I am very happy today."

After washing his hands for a while, Fang Zeyu smiled lightly: "It's good if you're happy, I'm afraid ... I can't speak or come." Mao Weiping said more than once that he is a wood, not even romantic meeting.

"Who told me I like you?" Shu Yan sighed deliberately.

Fang Zeyu on the one side couldn't restrain the smile, his mouth widened.

After washing the dishes, Shu Yan poured two glasses of red wine to the balcony and handed one to Fang Zeyu. There is also some barren nearby, and you can't see the lights of Wanjia, but you can see the stars in the sky, which will never be seen in Nancheng decades later.

Under the starry sky, the two told a simple homey, Shu Yan's cheeks flushed, and they were already a little drunk.

Fang Zeyu's two pounds of white wine is not a problem, but now the wine is not intoxicating, but rather intoxicating. Looking at Shu Yan, he found a jewelry box from his right pocket.