Chapter 59: Heavy heart

A gust of wind blew, leaving Shu Hai's beautiful face in the sea, and dropped her things. She plucked all her hair back, put on her hat, and rushed home with her big bag.

"Mom." Jing Jing was very happy to see her mother return, trotting to Shu Yan, and taking what she could take.

Jing Jing's hair has reached her ears, and now it's a lot softer, at least it won't rush into the sky. Next summer, you should be able to tie two small buns. After arriving in Nancheng, Shu Yan has been nourishing her. The whole person is a lot fatter and her skin is whiter. The main complexion looks ruddy, and finally she looks like a healthy little girl.

"I bought clothes for you, all come here to try it out." I only went to the children's clothing market to know that Qiuyi Qiuku had already been sold over there. This is indeed a place of Shu Yan's negligence. Then I felt that my heart was too big, and I couldn't make money. I couldn't take everything, and it was good to be able to finish the task at hand.

Two sets of autumn clothes and trousers for each person, two knitted sweaters, one knitted jacket, vest, cotton trousers, and a total of zero bags total.

"Mom, this is too much." Ye Jingjing put on Qiu Yi Qiu pants, and saw Shu Yan's clothes widened her eyes.

"Not much. You have to buy all your winter clothes again. How many pieces do you need from the inside out? Looking at it, it may not be enough at that time." It is cold in winter and it is difficult to dry without the sun. It is estimated that both sets of clothes could not be changed. I was worried that the master was waiting for her, so I only transferred to a few stores and bought them for the next time when I went back to stock.

"Who's this?" Jingjing got another bag of clothes, which contained two sets of autumn clothes and trousers, one blue and one pink, two boys' coats, a pair of pants, a girl's coat, and a skirt. The girl's dress is exactly the same as the one on her, but the color is different. Her red is the one in her bag and the pink is in the bag.

"It ’s for Zhang Chenghan and Wang Yitong. Their mothers are always very good to you. Sometimes they do n’t have time to pick you up and they are all help. So my mother thanked them for buying clothes. I see Wang Ruotong often wears pink clothes. So I gave her the pink color. "Shu Yan found two beautiful paper bags and folded the clothes again.

"It doesn't matter, I just like red." Jing Jing said with a smile.

Shu Yan raised her eyebrows. Do n’t think she did n’t know. Jing Jing also likes pink. It ’s good-looking, but it ’s not resistant to dirt. So she bought a red and another coat was black. Seeing her like this, Shu Yan plans to go back Time to buy her a pink jacket.

After lunch, Shu Yan and his two children went to Wu Xiuyue ’s house. Their house had just finished lunch.

"Come back, did you have lunch? I didn't eat it with me, and the noodles will be good soon." Then he got up and went to the kitchen.

"No, we have eaten. Isn't it winter? When I went to Hangzhou to pick up the goods, I found a children's clothing market next to it. The quality of the clothes is very good, and the price is much cheaper than the ones bought in the store. Your family Hanhan also brought two. Try it out. If it's not suitable, I'll take it back next week. "Shu Yan quickly stopped and handed her the clothes." I know the fashionable autumn clothes and trousers recently? I specially Picking pure cotton, you can use it as a nightwear for sleeping at night, and keep it warm during the day, and add sweaters and sweater pants outside in the cold, which is not practical, and it is quite practical. "

"What are you doing? Our family Hanhan can't finish wearing too many clothes. What kind of clothes do you buy for him? Really, get it back quickly." Wu Xiuyue looked unhappy.