Chapter 57: To be famous

After falling asleep, Shu Yan almost scared herself when she looked in the mirror. Just after finishing the laser yesterday, her face was flushed and looked unattractive, but it was still acceptable, and her face is now indescribable, anyway Like cats, they are spotty and cannot be seen.

Wipe the corners of the eyes and mouth with a towel, dare not wash elsewhere, the doctor said it will become more and more obvious, it is estimated that the day after tomorrow will be even more ugly.

No matter how ugly, she had to send a child. Shu Yan wore a mask, sunglasses, and a hat to go out. She turned 100% on the road. There was an enthusiastic aunt who came to hold the two children and asked if Shu Yan was their mother.

Shu Yan couldn't help crying. "I have a bad cold, so I put on a mask." Taking off the sunglasses and wearing only a mask and a hat, it is much better to look at it, at least not to be mistaken for a trafficker.

Seeing this look of Shu Yan, Lin Hui was a little scared.

"You are too scary, I will consider it again." She also told her husband last night that she planned to go for laser freckle. Her husband also agreed. Now she looks like Shu Yan, she still waits Right.

"The doctor said that it will be obvious again. It will be scabby at that time, and it will take a while to recover after naturally falling off, and there are sequelae after doing this. It must be carefully maintained in the future and not be exposed. If it is not too serious, I really won't go Do, you really do n’t have to do this. ”Lin Hui's pregnancy spots were very pale. If Shu Yan and her were to such an extent, they would not go for laser.

"Yes, you really don't need to do this, but I have so many spots, and I have the money to do it." Wu Xiuyue said aside.

At the store, Zhang Huaxiu and Yingying were also taken aback.

"Ma'am, what's wrong with you?" Yingying looked at Shu Yan's face and asked.

"Laser freckle was done by a person I know. The effect is good. I also did it. In the past two days, my face will become increasingly ugly. The store may not come often. When you two look at the store, what's the matter? Hit this landline and let her call me. "Shu Yan gave them the phone number of the store.

Before leaving, several familiar customers saw Shu Yan's face and asked her what she said was because she had done laser freckle. They all said that she would show them the effect after she did it, and if it was good, they would do it.

Throughout the day, the face had been hot and tingling. At night, there was a tendency to get more and more painful. Shu Yan called the doctor and the doctor told her that this was a normal phenomenon. She could n’t stand the pain and could apply ice. The room she rented did not have a refrigerator. Shu Yan applied it with a towel, and then heated it with cold water. Repeated several times. It felt a little better when it was applied. It was uncomfortable and uncomfortable.

After three days, the tingling sensation gradually decreased, but now the face can not be seen at all, and it is stuck to the face in black and black, and can not go out without wearing a mask.

Shu Yan went directly to Zhang Huaxiu in the community, and told her that she would not go to the store for the past two days, and then waited for a while to avoid scaring the guests away.

Near noon, the elder sister of the canteen called Shu Yan and said that Xiu Xiu had something to do with her. After asking, he knew that it was Zhang.

"Mr. Shu, it broke, Qiuyi and Qiuku sold out, we really want to make money this time." Lao Zhang's excited voice came.

"What do you mean? Don't get excited, say it slowly." His wife was so powerful that he opened the market after a few days in Hangzhou.