Chapter 124: Ready to return to West City

Hearing the sound, Shu Yan froze for a while, then heard that it was the elder sister who had helped her in Hangzhou.

"It was the older sister. I thought you forgot my phone number. It took me so long to call me."

After the second meeting, Shu Yan went to Hangzhou City to buy goods and never met her elder sister, and then Shu Yan himself will not open a store, even if you do not go to Hangzhou.

At that time, when Shu Yan changed the number with her elder sister, the elder sister said that the store was relocated and the telephone had not been installed. Shu Yan left her number to her, and told her sister that if she had any difficulties, she would find her, but she did n’t know she had no difficulty or forgot her number, and she never called.

"I ..." The elder sister hesitated there for a long time, and then said indifferently: "Are there any underwear stores in Wenxian County?"

Wenxian is equivalent to a second-tier city, and the economy is very good. When the second-tier cities are open to join in the second year, the people from Wenxian are the first to join, and the number is still quite large.

"Sorry, the seats are full there. Sister, do you want to join an underwear store?"

When I saw my elder sister last time, she said that her landlord was going to relocate, found a new store, and reopened the clothing store. The business was not as good as before. Shu Yan asked her to join her underwear brand at the time, but she refused.

The elder sister bit her lip with great annoyance, but her tone didn't change much. "Yeah, I didn't know that your endothelium brand was so successful before, but later it was too late, and someone else was driven away by the side. I heard you belong I have a new clothing brand. Is this a franchisee? "

"We go to the counter for clothing brands and do n’t recruit franchisees. However. I remember that your clothing store opened very well. Why did you suddenly want to open an underwear store? By the way, where are you now? How to display the number of Nancheng ? "

"I'm in Nancheng."

When she heard that the elder sister was in Nancheng, Shu Yan said angrily, "I told you to Nancheng and tell me, why don't you call me, where are you now? I used to pick you up."

About an hour later, Shu Yan successfully received the elder sister and met again. Shu Yan had a feeling of being alive. The older sister looked even more sloppy than last time, she lost a lot of weight, and her skin was yellow and yellow.

"What the **** happened? Why did it suddenly change so much?"

The elder sister sighed, "To the point where I am now, I will not hide you. My ex-husband came to the door to make trouble and asked me to return the house and son to him. Isn't this killing me? I will not let it go, no matter It ’s impossible to be a house or a son. He kept coming to my store for trouble, and the troubled business could n’t be done anymore. I could n’t close the store. As a result, he came over and continued to make trouble, so I ca n’t open it now. . "

"Why?" Shu Yan remembered the elder sister said that her ex-husband would prefer to stay out of the house in order to stay with the woman, not even her son.

Speaking of this, the elder sister shivered, and her eyes were slightly red, and Shu Yan said the reason.

The reason for the quick divorce was because the woman outside was pregnant. Later, for no reason, the child was gone. Until now she was not pregnant. It is said that it was impossible to conceive, and then the idea was hit on the eldest son.

"These two are too shameless."

The elder sister shook her head. "He is trying to drive me crazy now, and then he has a reason to take my child away."