Chapter 115: happy

Nancheng is not far from the seaside. Instead of going to a very popular place, they chose a small fishing village. This place is the home of a colleague whom Shu Yan knew before. The scenery is good and the customs are simple.

At this time, the tourism industry was still underdeveloped, and there were also relatively well-known attractions. Few people in this small fishing village came over to play. Suddenly, when they saw Shu Yan and his party, many children looked at them with curiosity.

Fang Zeyu was holding Tianbao, Shu Yan was holding Jingjing, and asked about the village chief's house all the way.

"You said you are here to travel?" This is strange. It is not possible to travel to the big cities of Beijing South City, and run them to such small fishing villages.

"Yeah, we are all inlanders. The two children haven't seen the sea and took them to play. I used to know an individual. She is near here. She said the scenery is good and the locals are very hospitable. Isn't this summer vacation? Let's come and play. "Shu Yan came all the way, the environment may not be as good as thirty years later, but now it is the original flavor.

"Okay, do you live with your friends or do you?" Someone came to the tour, explaining that their village water is nice and good. It is also a beautiful talk to say that there is no reason to refuse.

"That friend hasn't been in contact for a long time, and it's quite far from here, so may I ask if any of you fellows can rent a house for us and give us 10 yuan a night, the meal will be counted separately." Where did Shu Yan come from? It was originally fabricated.

The village chief's wife kicked the village chief's feet at the foot of the table. It cost 10 yuan a night.

The village chief took a sip of dry tobacco and ignored his wife, saying: "Our side is mostly a dirt house. I guess you are not used to living there. The house that Zhang Qiang built at the end of the village built a new house last year. His sons and daughters-in-law have gone out to work. The room must be. It's empty, I'll help you ask. "

"Thank you so much." Shu Yan actually noticed that there was movement under the table, but she just didn't know it.

They came out this time and planned to play for three or five days. It doesn't matter if you live in a dirt house. It is better to have a new house.

After walking for two or three minutes, they saw a three-story, two-story building. The village chief explained his intentions, and Zhang Qiang's wife greeted them enthusiastically.

There is a staircase in the middle half. There is a toilet below the stairs. The left half is a room. Zhang Qiang and his wife live by themselves. The outer half has some hoes, crops and the like. The right half is the kitchen and the outer half is the dining room. At this time, there is no living room in the countryside. There are several chairs in the front half of the staircase, and someone can sit and chat when they come. This is the best living room.

There are four rooms on the second floor and a toilet. Except for the room on the right, the other rooms were not renovated.

"This is my son's room. After they went out, I put away my stuff. I washed the quilt sheets and everything, and I covered you." His wife Zhang Qiang said particularly warmly.

Her son-in-law and daughter-in-law go out to work, and the two together add up to 500 yuan a month. These people will give ten yuan for one night, and they will also pay for the meal. Where can I find such good things?

Shu Yan glanced at Fang Zeyu. Just now the village chief misunderstood that they were married. Shu Yan felt that he would play for a few days and explained that it might attract too much gossip, so he defaulted. I didn't expect there was only one room here, which was a little awkward.