Chapter 31: lottery

When Shu Yan arrived at the store, Zhang Huaxiu and Yingying had already arrived. The two of them were really hardworking. They originally went to work at 9 am and arrived at 8 o'clock every day. Clothes, when they pay next month, give them two bonuses for everything they say.

The boss and the employee were originally mutual. Shu Yan herself once worked for others. She knows the sadness of giving nothing in return. Now that she is the boss, she feels that she has worked harder and more. To others.

"Xiuxiu, go to the warehouse and check how many trench coats there are, and then see which style, color and yardage are the best." Shu Yan put down her bag and ordered two hundred dollars first. Find the petty items at the cash register and start doing yesterday's account.

There are now two formal salespersons in the store. Most of the cashier is Shu Yan himself, who only went out to Zhang Huaxiu when something happened. The two of them have a commission for selling clothes, so their bills must be carefully recorded, otherwise the salary will not be calculated at the end of the month.

"I just went to watch. The beige color on my hand is the best. There is one small size and one large size left. The second best seller is this pink trench coat. This pair of pants also sells well. The best ones are medium size, and the black coats are best sold in large sizes. I have recorded them in the book. "Zhang Huaxiu handed Shu Yan a book, which style and missing code on it, clearly written.

Zhang Huaxiu did things carefully, Shu Yan didn't go to the warehouse at a glance, put the book into the bag, "In the morning you watched, I went to the train station to pick up the goods, and I came back up to two hours, and ..." Shu Yan beckoned Move Xiu Xiu closer to yourself, and whispered, "You put that special prize in a balloon and find a hidden place to hang it."

"Is the Grand Prize going to be put on today?" But that was the TV, and it would be gone if it was taken away.

The special prize is a 21-inch color TV with a value of more than 2,000 yuan. Shu Yan did not put it in the previous two days. If you are not afraid of 10,000, you are afraid of it. In the case of a TV set with more than 2,000 yuan, it will be taken away by others in the first two days. Now, what else is she attractive? It's okay today on the third day. If it is won, it will be a wave of gimmicks. If it is not won, on the fifth day and the sixth day, we will guide a good-looking customer to win and buy this one. When TV was on, Shu Yan didn't think about staying, she really wanted to send it out.

"Let ’s put it, it ’s easier to put the first prize balloon today. After so many days, there must always be a decent prize to stimulate it." Shu Yan left after carrying the bag.

Now there are very few taxis on the street, it is difficult to get a car. It is really inconvenient to do business without your own car. Shu Yan himself can drive. He certainly wo n’t. He must take time to get a driving license and buy it. A second-hand minivan is convenient for travel.

Shu Yan got a lot of goods this time, and one person couldn't move back at all. Fortunately, the shipping station can help with delivery, just to add some money.

Upon returning, Shu Yan found that the entrance of the store was very lively, surrounded by a large number of people, and could not squeeze in, and asked passersby, "What is going on?"

"You just came here. Someone just won the first prize here. It's a bicycle. I thought it was fake before. I didn't expect it to be drawn. I heard that I bought twenty dollars. I got more than two hundred bicycles for my clothes, and I was lucky. Now many people go in to buy clothes. If I can get a TV set, hey! That would make a lot of money. ”Passers-by looked so busy inside and felt a little itchy "Never mind, I will go in and take a look. I can't wear it myself, so I can wear it for my wife, just because her birthday is coming."