Chapter 95: Grievance

First set off two firecrackers, the lion dance came in from both sides, and then invited a little singer who was a little famous in Nancheng to sing, let alone be lively.

In addition to the performance, every old member has a gift, and the new member also has a small gift. Like last time, you can draw prizes as long as you spend in the store. From time to time, someone wins the electric fan, kettle, and a bicycle. Although no one wins the special prize or the first prize, these products are also shown outside. Lively people's eyes are hot.

"Mom, the lion dance was so powerful, I will learn this when I grow up." Tianbao was still immersed in the lion dance performance.

Jing Jing wanted to tie a balloon, and Shu Yan held her up, and let her stick whatever she likes. Unfortunately, she didn't win the jackpot, but a kettle.

"It's already very good. You see that so many people didn't hit the balloon. You hit it right away." Shu Yan worried that she was disappointed and comforted.

"Um." Jing Jing happily held the kettle, which she liked too.

Shu Yan looked outside for a while, greeted Zhang Huaxiu, and left with Hu Ruixue.

"What do you mean by that? What's so good?" She always thought that Hu Ruixue's words were not meaningful.

"I mean someone is very good, I think you have the intention to find another one. Although I do n’t understand Fang Zeyu, it looks stable and responsible, you can try to contact." Hu Ruixue himself did not plan to find any more, and Did not mean to pull Shu Yan together.

"People are very nice. But you also know that I'm divorced and it's so easy to take two children. What about him? He also has his own concerns. I don't know what to say, take it one step at a time. Shu Yan intentionally asked Fang Zeyu to make it clear. As a result, he didn't know what he was doing recently, and he didn't see anyone at all.

Things like feelings are only clear to me, others see only the surface, not to mention Hu Ruixue's counterpart to Ze Yu is not very understanding, she can not give much advice.

Shu Yan said that regardless of whether or not, the store should hand everything to Zhang Huaxiu. There is nothing wrong with the company now, so he took his two children to Hu Ruixue's house as a guest.

On the other side, Fang Zeyu is training two boys in the flower basket.

"Who told you to call bitches?"

"Mao said that it was our sister-in-law." One of them said scratching his head.

"Don't listen to him nonsense, don't bark casually next time." Fang Zeyu was silent for a while, hesitantly asked: "What is her reaction?"

"what?"

"Nothing, just go away." Fang Zeyu's ears turned red.

The two hands touched each other in private and winked.

‘I heard our name is Xunzi, how happy the boss is! ’

‘Yeah, that ’s right, he ’ll be called a **** later. ’

"I said what brow eyebrows are you fighting? Go out," Fang Zeyu glared at them.

"Xunzi stunned for a while, and then immediately asked if we had sent it to you. Boss, why do you think Xunzi guesses you without guessing someone else? This must have meant something."

"Nothing." Fang Zeyu glanced at them, "Okay, there is nothing for you here ... call me the old hair." Fang Zeyu thought and called again.

"What's wrong with me? I'm busy there."