Chapter 99: Grow vegetables

The owner was pretty good, and turned over the ground before and after leaving. Now there is nothing in the ground, except for a few rose in the corner, there are no other flowers. Shu Yan plans to go back to the flower market to see if there are any beautiful flowers to feed.

You need to leave a small piece of green onions and leeks to cook. This stir-fried noodles is indispensable. It is good to feed and it is easy to pick and eat.

Even if the dishes are not there, she does not have that time, and another Shu Yan feels that she cannot grow.

"What are you going to plant?"

Shu Yan took a piece of white paper to write and draw, and suddenly heard Fang Zeyu's words, he glanced at him sideways, "I don't know yet, plant some flowers and plants."

When I saw a small piece of land in the corner, I suddenly thought that strawberries would be better. I turned back and planted two in the corner, and it took a long time to send out a large piece.

"What kind of flowers do you want to plant? I have a colleague and his wife who likes planting flowers very much. I have a lot at home. I can help you get some seedlings and seeds." Fang Zeyu thought if not, he would buy them.

"I don't know. I must choose the better one. I can't come here often. Don't look back and die."

The backyard of the house on this side has a wall of about 1.5 meters, and Shu Yan thinks that the flowers that focus on the wall must be beautiful.

"Be assured, I'm next door and can take care of you." He was worried about how to get in touch with Shu Yan.

Shu Yan glanced at him, but didn't promise or refuse.

The old lady sitting by the door enjoying her cool ears listened to them, and when Shu Yan entered the door, she hurriedly waved to Fang Zeyu, and whispered, "Do you know each other?"

"I know, haven't you seen it? The one who asked me to go to her house for dinner last time." Fang Zeyu pulled a chair and sat down, blowing the wind, thinking of Shu Yan, his mouth couldn't help rising.

"Although I am older and my eyes are not as good as before, you can't bluff me. The girl looked different from this girl last time." The girl was much fatter last time.

"It's her, she's thinner than last time, and she's much paler." Fang Zeyu patiently explained to the old lady.

The old lady stopped talking. When Fang Zeyu said that Shu Yan took an expression, she knew that this was a concern to others, but she had two children with her.

"Xiaoyu, although I am not your grandma, but I take you as my grandson. I know that you have always been a good boy, and you have been wronged before. Now the truth is out, and an old sister asked me a few days ago You are not planning to get married. She has a relative who is 32 years old this year. She had been engaged to someone else. The man has been dragging away when he went abroad. The man returned to her and divorced her the year before, so she was delayed. It ’s really good. I graduated from high school and worked as a teacher in an elementary school. I have regular workers. I am a good person and decent. If I am not old, the threshold of my family will be broken. If you want to marry Wife, I asked my sister to help. "

"Grandma, don't be busy, I have someone I like." Fang Zeyu couldn't help crying.

The old lady was silent for a while, hesitated for a long time, could not help but said, "But next door, people are married, and there are children, Xiaoyu, you can't make mistakes."

Fang Zeyu smiled slightly. "She is divorced and now single."

"But ... but she has two children." Of course, the old lady was thinking on Fang Zeyu's side.