Chapter 92: Good to go

Hu Ruixue moved quickly, and immediately sent someone to move the underwear store opposite.

Chen Fei's action was also very fast. I found a group of people to the opposite decoration. There are still some differences between the underwear store and the clothing store, but they are some small problems. After reading, Chen Fei said that it can be completed in two or three days.

At night Zhang Huaxiu came home from work, with a look of affection on my face, Chen Fei quickly asked: "What happened in your store? Why suddenly move to the opposite side?"

"Our landlord saw that our store had a good business and wanted to take it back and open it himself. The underwear store opposite had a share of Shu Yan. Just as another owner felt that the store was too small and was going to move to Nancheng Mall, Shu Yan took it to open a clothing store. Now. "

"That's not very good, it's no different for you, it's the same as if you didn't change places." Chen Fei felt that there were two pairs of doors. The business may have just moved and it is not stable now. I believe it will be fine soon.

"No, Shu Yan asked me to talk about something today, and I plan to discuss it with you." Zhang Huaxiu actually already has an idea in her heart, just to make people affirm.

"What's the matter?" Chen Fei thought Shu Yan didn't want Zhang Huaxiu, "If you don't like it, go home. Although my salary is not very high, but it's enough to feed your two mothers. Don't worry, I will work harder and give You and a better life. "

"What and what?" Zhang Huaxiu gave him a look. "Shu Yan said that she has limited energy, there are too many things at the company, and things in the store can't be considered, so she thought of two plans. One is Give me all the goods in the store, and transfer them to the empty store in the opposite store, and then I will open it by myself. Another one is that she paid all the decoration costs over there, and the clothes in the store do n’t cost me a penny. I do n’t care about the store anymore. She wo n’t intervene any more, and we make half the money. ”

"What do you mean?" Chen Fei didn't understand for a moment.

"That is, she will not buy the rest, let me buy it. Oops! Let me say that, it is equivalent to the same work as before, just one more purchase, but I own half the shares of this store, which is equivalent to this The real owner of the store, Shu Yan, just pay dividends. Understand? What do you think? "Zhang Huaxiu stared at Chen Fei.

"In the long run, the first one is better. You have been a store manager for so long. In fact, you know everything except the purchase. You have the ability to open your own store. You can be as free as you want to be the boss. It ’s your own business to earn less. The second advantage is that you do n’t need to invest by yourself, which is equivalent to taking half of the shares. Of course, it is more profitable for you to carry it, but it is definitely not worth it for a long time. You think, your shop Now I can sell about 2,000 yuan a day. I will consider half of the profit, that is one thousand, thirty thousand a month. Excluding the rent of water and electricity and the salary of employees, Shu Yan can earn at least 20,000. How much is the transfer fee? Is there a total of 100,000? Even if it is 100,000, it will be earned in five months. "Chen Fei analyzed it very rationally.

"Our store implements a membership system. The main customers are our members. When we move to the opposite side and do a big event, the old customers will definitely follow us, and the business will certainly not be worse. The landlord is also stupid, looking at other people's business. If you want to do it, you want to do it yourself. Why don't you think about it. With so many clothing stores on Chengnan West Road, why is our business the best? Is he better than those people? "Zhang Huaxiu shook his head and sighed.