Chapter 35: Have a story

After all, Tianbao was only three and a half years old. I was uneasy about entrusting Shu Yan to the teacher. Besides, there was no such thing as a kindergarten in the kindergarten. I simply asked the teacher for leave and brought Tianbao to the store.

"Boss, why did you bring Tianbao over?" Zhang Huaxiu asked in surprise when he saw Tianbao behind Shu Yan.

"My landlord suddenly took the house away. How can I find a house these days? I just let Jing Jing live with the tutor. Tianbao stayed in the store for a while. I already told your sister-in-law." Shu Yan pulled his head over Tianbao. "Tianbao, this is Auntie Xiuxiu. You knew this before. This is Auntie Yingying. In the future, you need to be obedient, don't run around, let alone run out and know?"

"I see." Tianbao looked left and right, and this was his first visit to his mother's shop.

The clothing store was still busy. Tianbao started to run east and west, and then became bored, sitting behind the cashier and playing with his car.

Seeing fewer balloons, there are always people who are lucky to buy a piece of clothing and win a prize. Someone really has an electric fan, and even more come in to buy clothes.

After lunch at noon, Shu Yan and a few people tried the morning and threw away the messy clothes. They were almost busy, and some customers came over to buy clothes. When they finally had a rest, Shu Yan saw Tianbao rely on him. I fell asleep on my clothes.

She used to organize her clothes to make them more comfortable. Some people used to say that children should bring their own, and grandparents didn't take them well. That's right. Many people don't have this condition. Are ordinary families, how do you filialize your parents without making money? How to raise children But how to make money with children? Only when she really encountered this problem did Shu Yan understand that parenting is not easy. I do n’t know how her mother made it through, but she also had to look at the fruit shop and wash and cook with her children.

It is said that raising children knows the hearts of their parents. Shu Yan can now understand their parents' hardships, but unfortunately, they can no longer filialize them. Every time I think of this, she feels extremely uncomfortable.

"Madam, someone is looking for you outside."

Shu Yan looked up and saw Lao Hu standing at the gate. She hurried over to open the door. "Why don't you come in?"

"Afraid to disturb you in doing business." This sells women's clothing, and Lao Hu was afraid that it would not be good for a man to go in.

"It's okay, most men accompany his wife to buy clothes." Shu Yan made people find out that Ale did not want to be known to others. Some things were known by one person and then by the second person and finally by everyone. However, it is not good to take Lao Hu to the warehouse. With so many eyes watching, it is inevitable that some rumors will be heard.

"Xiuxiu, help me look at Tianbao. I'll go and see the house with him." Shu Yan explained, and left with Hu.

There is a small park not far from Chengnan West Road. Find a slightly hidden place to sit down. Shu Yan asked: "Did you find it?"

"I did find something. I don't know if it will be used. You can see for yourself."

Listening to his tone, it is sure to find very useful things. Shu Yan took the information. The top one is Fan Xiaomei, who sells children's clothing. Her information is relatively simple. She is married and has a son who is only two years old. , And Ale is a cousin relationship. Earlier this year, through the help of Ale, opened a children's clothing store here.