Chapter 84: question

The weather is slowly warming, and people are putting on spring clothes. The autumn clothes and trousers on Lao Zhang's side can't be sold anymore, but on the other side of Hu Ruixue, there is wind and water. The factory has expanded and expanded, and it still cannot supply. Just when Lao Zhang was idle, Shu Yan took part to process it.

"It's really timely. You don't know I've been so anxious that my mouth has blistered recently." He was dazzled by the gains of last winter. He started recruiting too many people this year. Now there are so many workers in the factory. These people definitely ran without work. When the second half of the year is about to start and no workers can be recruited, he recently thought of looking for a friend to be a foundry worker. He can make no money as long as he can stabilize the workers.

But everyone's business was average in the first half of the year, and who had the list for him.

"You're welcome, I am also a shareholder in the factory." Shu Yan smiled.

Lao Zhang took the lead and found several foundries, which eased Yan Xue's production pressure for a while.

"Is there time tomorrow?" Hu Ruixue asked after the contract was closed.

"What's the matter? Ready to go out to spring?" Shu Yan glanced out the window. "It's a bit cold now, don't give your child a cold."

In March, Nancheng was still very cold, and the main humidity was heavy, so the lawn couldn't sit at all.

"No, sit in my house. You said we have known each other for so long. I still go to your house to celebrate the New Year. You do n’t even sit in my house." Hu Ruixue invited Shu Yan to be a guest at home.

"Isn't there always no time?" I was embarrassed by this Shu Yan. Originally, Hu Ruixue paid attention to her when she came to the second day of the second day. She planned to go to her house to pay New Year's day that afternoon, but she was not at home. It was booked by Tuo Ruixue for help. If you missed it, you can only take the train, which is also impossible.

"Excuse me." Hu Ruixue gave her a white look. "Relax, not to my mother's home, but to my own home. I didn't return to my mother's home after divorce, mainly because my mother was too embarrassed. What do you think of her? I just went through a failed marriage. Now let me go on a blind date to marry. Is it impossible to leave the man? I don't plan to remarry at all. "

Unlike Shu Yan, Hu Ruixue was really injured, and really did not plan to remarry.

"Don't you say Doudou was brought by your mother?" So Shu Yan always thought they were at Hu's house.

"It's mainly an expert and babysitter belt. The babysitter has been with me since I was born, and is closer than my mother." Speaking of this, she also blame herself, and she should do it herself.

"That's OK, I will take the child to you as a guest tomorrow." There is not so much attention to eating at Hu Ruixue's house.

Even if Hu Ruixue had everything at home, Shu Yan couldn't pass by empty-handed, but it was really troublesome to send something. After thinking about it, I simply mentioned two big pockets of fruit and the ingredients needed for sweet soup.

"You're right, you can't finish eating more fruits at home, and it's not hard to carry them?" Hu Ruixue gave Shu Yan a glance.

"I'm so sorry to come to eat empty-handed." Shu Yan laughed, "Duoduo, godmother is here, wouldn't you come and pick it up?"

"Don't shout, just fell asleep."

Shu Yan raised her hand and glanced at her watch. "It's nine o'clock now. Sleep back in the cage?"