Chapter 36: Meet again

Before renting a house as long as it was close to the school, now Shu Yan also has to take care of business. The house you are looking for must be near the bus stop sign, and you must have a bus to Chengnan West Road, and you must be near the school. Limit the scope.

By the way, I mentioned to Lao Hu about the house. At that time, Lao Hu also apologized to Shu Yan and immediately patted her chest to find a better place for her.

Shu Yan didn't put all her hopes on Lao Hu, but also looked for Lin Hui and Wu Xiuyue. They are both locals and have many relatives and friends. Just asking about them is better than Shu Yan himself.

In fact, it is best to be in the Fuqian Street area, but Shu Yan requires a separate house and a kitchen and toilet, which is a bit high.

In 1992, the housing of the local residents in Nancheng was very tight. Often the third generation of a family was packed in a house of 40-50 square meters. Most of the houses did not have separate bathrooms, so it was really difficult to find a house of your choice.

"If you don't live for a few months, your new house won't be able to move in at the end of the year." Wu Xiuyue asked a few, either rented out, or rented a room to subsidize households.

"Look for it again." That was a situation where there was no other way. Now I just started looking for it, maybe I can find what I want.

"I have a relative's daughter who studied abroad and settled there after graduation. Now she has children. Her parents used to take care of her daughter and grandchildren. The house is intended to be rented out. It is a whole yard. The rent may be a little high." Lin Hui thought about it and told the relatives' house.

"It doesn't matter if the rent is more expensive, but I rent it for 4 months, up to half a year. You also know that my house was bought in the capital of Nancheng. Now I will move in after the decoration is over there, so your relatives are OK?" Shu Yan had decided in her heart that if this house wouldn't work, it would be okay to find a share, but there must be a toilet, which is her final bottom line.

"I know your situation. There is nothing wrong with this. In fact, my relatives have a lot of money at home. It's not to make money for rent. It's to help him take care of the house. Their husband and wife are good, but his old lady doesn't. Too good to talk, but do n’t live together, just close the door and live your life. ”Lin Hui said, taking Shu Yan to see the house.

There is a bus stop sign not far from the house. Shu Yan looks at this first. It is useless if he cannot get directly to Chengnan West Road.

Good luck, there is a car to Chengnan West Road, and to the right is the road to the elementary school. It takes five minutes to walk, and the traffic is no problem.

The house is a small two-story building with a yard in front and back. A jujube tree and two pomegranate trees were planted in front of it. The dates were knocked out. Fruits were still hanging on the pomegranate tree. In the middle is the living room and the kitchen on the left. The study on the right, three rooms on the second floor, a small living room, and bathrooms on the first floor and the second floor are very spacious. Everything in the room can be packed.

A small piece of land in the backyard is planted with small greens, green onions, leeks, and a piece of land should be planted with ginger. No weeds can be seen.

"It's not going abroad, why is this place taken care of so well?" Shu Yan looked at Lin Hui in doubt.

"My son asked the neighbors to help me when he was gone." The old woman came out of the room, looking at Shu Yan, with a critical look, "How many of you live?"