Chapter 62: Blossoming

In the deafening karaoke hall, Shu Jianyang was lying on the sofa leaning on Erlang's legs, and from time to time, some girls tried to get on him, all of which were dismissed by his eyes.

"Brother, phone."

Shu Jianyang took the elder brother to the outside of the disco, and answered the phone very angrily, "Hey, which one?"

"San Brother, it's me." Shu Yan felt a little stuck, "Hey, Brother, can you hear me?"

"Hey, hey ..." Shu Jianyang walked to the road outside, and finally heard the opposite voice, "It's Yan Yan, wait for a while, I'll call you back on the landline." Cao, this broken phone cost him 20,000 oceans, There is no use other than showing it.

I found a small shop and pulled a chair back to Shu Yan.

"Brother 3, can you hear me?" Shu Yan smiled: "I said that Brother is not easy to use, you have to buy it."

At this time, the elder brother was really cheating, expensive and not easy to use. After two years, the mobile phone went on the market, and it was better to buy it directly.

"Every other boss bought it. I can't be out of date. How shameless are you? How are you in Nancheng?" Shu Jianyang looked around and whispered.

Shu Yanhua laughed and laughed, and after getting familiar with Shu Jian, he found that he was actually very funny.

"I'm fine. I got the official account of Nancheng and wanted to tell you about it." Shu Yan looked around, as if only to Shu Jianyang.

"Don't you settle in the last time?" Shu Jianyang wondered.

"The last time was not formal. The official account was the one I got today. I renamed the two children. Jingjing changed to Shu Jinxi, Tianbao changed to Shu Jinchen. Nothing else, just call and tell you, then I Bye."

"Wait." Shu Jianyang shouted, "Are you coming back for Chinese New Year? The second uncle and Jianbin have come to me several times and asked me to give them your contact information. I have been evading them, but they should be skeptical. "

"If you don't go back to the New Year, you can't tell me where I am anyway, and tell me how to contact them. You can just say that you don't have to contact me." Shu Yan refused to hesitate.

Why go back? Let them exploit? She promised not to bleed once and couldn't even get out of the door.

The original village thought was still very feudal. I felt that my daughter was not human. It was like private property. I listened to my parents' arrangements before my marriage, and my husband's family after my divorce. Improper viewing.

If Shu Yan were to go back to the New Year, her parents would hold her at home, and absolutely no one would come and help her. Shu Jianyang might help her, but it was also difficult. After all, he was a cow outside and he was still a junior at home.

Waking up this morning, Shu Yan looked at herself in the mirror, and the spots on her face were almost gone, but the flesh was just white, and it was not much better than before the freckle, at least better than the crusting period. Finally, I can go out without wearing a mask.

The flesh that has just grown out is particularly tender, and Shu Yan dare not wash her face hard, take it gently, and then wipe it with a cotton pad with a soft toner, and then repair the essence and repair lotion. These are all from the hospital. A small bottle of repair essence is only five milliliters, and it costs more than two hundred dollars. Shu Yan is very willing to say hello to his face. He has done tens of thousands of lasers, which is really not bad.