Chapter 67: Nanny candidates

The car stopped in front of a building, Fang Zeyu took the lead to enter the 4f floor, the elevator opened, and I saw the huge Hua'an security company written on the wall.

"Boss, are you drinking?" Just asked, a man in a security uniform next to him asked with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong with the boss drinking something? Just the boss's volume, ten pounds of white wine can not be put down." The other man was also grinning, not straight.

Fang Zeyu glanced at him, and the two of them smiled and immediately lifted their smiles, looking upright.

"Why do you call me this morning?"

"Reports, there are several companies calling to renew the lease, some documents need you to sign." It was the brother Fang Zeyu who was born and died together, Mao Weiping, who was seriously injured on the battlefield at the time, lost a leg, and is now at a security company Do civilian work here, but also a small shareholder in the company.

After Fang Zeyu was released from prison at first, he was a little at a loss for a while and went to find some of his comrades in arms. Their group died two, seriously injured two, and he was alone with all hands and feet. He knew when he went there that both his comrades-in-arms were arranged to eat and die in a clear water gate.

Some of the war-friendly people I know have been divided into factories, and most of the factories will not be profitable, and the wages will not be much, and many will not even have jobs. Most of them will work as security guards and doormen. .

Fang Zeyu didn't think this should be the case. After thinking about it for a long time, he used the money left by his grandparents to mortgage the house and opened the security company with the money he had previously saved. Mao Weiping learned the news and invested his savings. Stayed on leave of absence and came to help him in Nancheng. Except for him and Mao Weiping, all employees were veterans. Many of them were from the army, and many of them had seen blood. It was not ordinary to protect an ordinary wealthy businessman.

After gathering such a group of people, Zf was also scared and asked him to talk. In the security company's almost stillbirth, Fang Zeyu could not find his old leader. It was only then that the old leader knew that he had been jailed unjustly. The scolded dog had a blood shower, gave him a reply, and drove down like that.

With such a release, many well-informed people know this security company, and they have lost their lives a little bit this year. After that, the list was really flying.

Anyway, all the people who came out of him became personal bodyguards. Ordinary veterans went to some companies as security guards and belonged to hiring. That is to say, the security personnel rights are still in their company, that is, to work at the company, and the company will beat the money. Go to the security company and they pay.

The salaries of those security guards are similar to what they recruit in society. In fact, various subsidies and bonuses are much higher than them. All are hard-earned money of brothers. Fang Zeyu only draws a small part of the commission and rents. Do n’t worry about the hired company. You do n’t have to worry about signing a contract with a security company. In addition, after all, there is that name and the company ’s security is guaranteed.

In recent years, some rich people in other places will come to them to find security. Fang Zeyu is planning to open a family in Beicheng.

"Lao Fang, someone said below that the woman was found." Mao Weiping put down a stack of contracts and said suddenly.

"I see." Fang Zeyu carefully looked at the contract, which was related to the interests of his brothers. He must not make a mistake.

"You know? So what are you going to do?" Mao Weiping thought Fang Zeyu didn't know.