Chapter 82: Copy successful

Doudou mother has been saying good things about Fang Zeyu, I am ashamed to hear it

"Xunzi, we have to eat early and go back early, Nancheng is quite troublesome." He was not as good as Doudou said, but just did what a man should do.

"I see." This was taken care of, and it seemed to be sincere. Doudou Mom did not continue to praise Fang Zeyu, but exaggerated Shu Yan, "You are such a good figure that you can't see the birth of two children. The skin is okay, tender and tender, how can you say that you are so powerful that you can make money by opening a shop with your children? "

"No ..." Shu Yan was exaggerated, and quickly shook her head.

"I really, really admire you, I am also carrying my child alone, but I have my parents-in-law to help you. You have worked hard with your two children, and you have to open your own shop. How tired are you? Personally share it? "

The topic turned so abruptly that Shu Yan didn't respond.

"Xunzi, the dishes in the pot are pasted." Fang Zeyu said aloud, and then called Shu Yan out of the kitchen. "You didn't mean to make a phone call to the staff in the shop. The signal in the room is not good. Go outside. "

"Ah ... yes, I'll make a call."

Shu Yan ran out of the yard and breathed a sigh of relief, so she didn't really deal with this enthusiasm.

"Sister-in-law is not malicious." Fang Zeyu apologized.

"I know, it's just too enthusiastic." Shu Yan called and told Zhang Huaxiu that she would not go back in the morning and go back in the afternoon. When she went back, Doudou was still enthusiastic, but no longer asked personal questions, Shu Yan glanced at Fang Zeyu, It must be what he said.

Doudou mother only talks with Shu Yan, and the scene is a lot more harmonious. Shu Yan ’s words have become more and more. After chatting slowly, I know that Doudou mother has been at home all these years, relying on zf's monthly subsidies and craftsmanship. Feed the family.

"I also want to go out to find a job, but I ca n’t say that my favorite job is hard to find." Doudou is getting bigger and bigger, and the expenses are getting bigger. Although the compensation for the death of her husband, the money is left to Doudou. University, can not be used.

"If you have enough money, I recommend buying a house. Once you rent it out, you can earn some rent to subsidize the home. It is definitely higher than the interest rate of the deposit bank. Second, Doudou will grow up and get married to prepare a house, right? It's cost-effective to take it back and refurbish it, or sell it to make up some money and buy it elsewhere. "Shu Yan felt that it was the best deal to buy a house without the ability to do business.

Doudou is only six years old this year. Ten years after graduating from college, the house prices will be very high. Now a house bought for 100,000 yuan will be worth at least 1 million. Can there be so much money in a deposit bank? This is not even the rent that is collected each year.

After carefully calculating the amount of money, Doudou Ma instantly moved, and would lose money in business, but she would never lose a house. Take her elder sister, for example, she spent 80,000 yuan a year ago to buy a house in Shangcheng District. Now it has risen to more than 90,000, and many people do not have so much salary.

The rice was cooked early, and began to eat at ten o'clock, finished at ten thirty, and took a short break. At two o'clock, the two set off to return to Nancheng. I did n’t know when Doudou prepared it. Yan.

"They are all local specialties of Hangzhou. They are worth a few dollars, and you bring them back to feed the two children." Doudou mother put them directly in the trunk of the car. Fang Zeyu also wanted to stop and stared at him. It's not for you, it's for Yan Yan and her children. "