Chapter 111: Extraordinary promotion

Hu Ruixue came quickly and saw Shu Yan's design draft, his eyes brightened.

"Is this the designer of our company?" She was a little unbelievable.

Shu Yan only because of decades of vision than Hu Ruixue, otherwise the real vision of the two of them is definitely Hu Ruixue better.

Shu Yan can see it, as can Hu Ruixue. At first, she wanted to be a high-end women's clothing that belonged to Huaguo. She had thought about adding Chinese elements, but she did not expect that someone actually designed it, and the combination was very good.

"Right?" Shu Yan specially took out the design draft of the Xiangyun series. "Slightly modified on this basis, how about being used as the autumn and winter series?"

"But I think the chrysanthemum series is also very good." Hu Ruixue took out a whole set of chrysanthemum series, this series Shu Yan also likes, which incorporates malan, chrysanthemum, daisy, etc., different chrysanthemums with different styles, It's the same two eyes.

"This set is fine in early autumn, if it is late autumn? I think Xiangyun is more suitable." The flower series is more fresh and suitable for early autumn.

"Okay, do both." Hu Ruixue appreciated some other design drafts. Although not as good as Xiangyun and the flower series, the overall is pretty good. "You haven't told me who designed it."

Several well-known designers in the company have sought out headhunters. She has all seen their works, and there seems to be no similarities.

"An intern."

"Intern?" Hu Ruixue was really shocked. When Shu Yan asked the intern's design draft to be handed in this morning, Hu Ruixue didn't care about it at all. I really didn't expect to be able to dig for treasure. "How did allen do it, Such interns haven't turned right, and haven't been reused? "

Allen is the chief designer she has dug out. He is also the director of the design department. If you ca n’t even tell whether the design is good or bad, then there is no need to stay in Yan Xue.

"Maybe allen doesn't know. I want to talk to you about this. The intern found me and gave me the design draft. She told me that their team leader and she were a school. There are some contradictions in the school, so I have been suppressed since I joined the company. I think it is necessary to investigate the true situation of this matter. It was only a little while before our company was founded, and some people have started to use power for personal gain. This is a very dangerous signal. "

Hu Ruixue patted the table and said arrogantly: "How can this be true, a small team leader is still trying to gain power for personal gain, and I don't know if there are still many of them. If so, is there a lot of talents when we can't see them? Kicked out? "

The more she wanted to get angry, Hu Ruixue picked up the phone and called Allen directly. "Go to Mr. Shu's office right away."

It was such a big omission in the morning, and just now I was called in by the two bosses, and Allen was a little hesitant.

"Look at these two design drafts." Shu Yan passed the two design drafts to allen and let him take a look slowly.

"Awesome, these two designs are awesome. May I ask which master's work? If you can get it, you can proof it with a few modifications." Allen praised the two works.

"You feel good, too. Look at the name below. Do you know this person?" Hu Ruixue asked lightly.

"Xia Rou?" Allen frowned. "I haven't heard the name."