Chapter 87: Inspection

Zhang Huaxiu's situation looked not like stomach upset, but more like pregnancy.

She and Chen Fei are both young and in good health, and have been married for so long. If no measures are taken, pregnancy is normal.

Shu Yan patted her on the back and handed her a tissue, "Is it okay?"

"It's okay, but the stomach is uncomfortable." With a retching, tears swirled in the eye sockets, with a pale complexion, looking at a particularly embarrassing.

"When did your holiday come?" Shu Yan decided to ask.

Zhang Huaxiu didn't understand it at first, and immediately reacted. He couldn't believe his eyes widened. "It seems like ten days have passed."

"You're right. I didn't find it after more than ten days. I went to the hospital to check it. Is it pregnant? If it is true, go home and rest for a few days, and look at your face." Shu Yan somewhat Worried.

"Then I'll go to the hospital to see." Before hesitating to get pregnant late, but she was pregnant, Zhang Huaxiu was naturally shocked and happy, after all, she and Chen Fei were both young and wanted to have a child.

"You wait." Shu Yan was uneasy and called Chen Fei, "Xiu Xiu's body is not comfortable, you take her to the hospital to see."

I don't know if she is pregnant or not, Shu Yan decided not to talk about it for the time being, he will know when it is found out. Zhang Huaxiu did not explain, what if she was not pregnant? That's not to make him happy for nothing.

After a while, Chen Fei drove up to pick up Zhang Huaxiu to the hospital. She left and could only comfort herself on top. She hadn't stayed in the store for such a long time. It wasn't very busy. She talked with the two salesmen and the time was very fast. Just go.

As soon as Shu Yan got home, she saw Chen Fei coming over and knocking on the door, her face beaming, "I'm going to be a father."

"Congratulations." Shu Yan sincerely congratulated.

"Thank you." He is already 29 this year. His former high school classmates and children will be playing soy sauce, and those who were born earlier are already in their teens. Now they finally have their own children. Such happiness cannot be expressed in words at all.

"If you are pregnant, rest at home for a few days. When you have a baby, come back to work." Zhang Huaxiu's face is really ugly, and the pregnant baby is not stable. In case of something in the store, she can't afford this responsibility.

"I know, the doctor said that Xiu Xiu has been overworked recently. When he came to report the good news, he wanted to ask you a few days off. Xiu Xiu said that three days is enough." In fact, Chen Fei wanted Zhang Huaxiu to resign, but Xiu Xiu Unwilling. One is that she can't be idle, and the other can't just leave so suddenly. Besides, she is like a housewife who has seen her sister-in-law. She doesn't want to be like that.

Zhang Huaxiu was pregnant. Apart from Chen Fei, Zhang Dad and Zhang Ma were the happiest. When I heard the doctor said that her daughter was overtired, her face suddenly looked bad. Why was she overtired? It's not because Wu Xiuyue, you said that you save money, you save money, and in the end try to find an aunt to help. Even if I do n’t help, I have n’t seen her give money. Once or twice, Xiu Xiu is fine, and Chen Fei should have an opinion.

Wu Xiuyue, who was in the store, didn't know about Zhang Huaxiu's pregnancy. From time to time, she glanced at the door. She still didn't see Zhang Huaxiu's figure. She frowned and felt a little uneasy. She really wanted to save money, but this was not for the old Zhang family. Now, all of them live in buildings, and even the oldest aunt, the little aunt, lived in the big house as soon as she got married, and their family was still living in the small and dark house.