Chapter 54: Set up a company

Only three days later, Hu Ruixue had completed all the procedures required by the company. She took an agreement and pushed it to Shu Yan, "Sign it."

Shu Yan didn't sign immediately, opened the agreement and looked at it roughly. It says that the registered capital is 5 million, each person injects 2.5 million, and each share is half.

In other words, 2.5 million people, Shu Yan frowned, "I don't have so much money."

Even if she didn't buy anything, she couldn't get 2.5 million.

"This is just registered capital. Actually, there isn't that much. Upfront? I think 2 million is enough." Hu Ruixue had the finance accounted for a long time. Considering Shu Yan's capital strength, she has done her best. Savings.

"How much is 200? Advertising fees shouldn't be cheap." According to their plan, Hu Ruixue would like to choose prime time, such a long advertisement of 2 million is absolutely not enough.

"Advertising costs don't have to arrive immediately." Hu Ruixue smiled slightly. "Relax, I will be enough if I say enough. A total of 2 million, you and me 1 million each, if you don't have enough money, I can advance funds. "

"I've taken all of your family." Shu Yan signed the name of Long Fei Feng Wu, and then went to the bank and transferred 1 million to the company's account.

The company's office building is Hu Ruixue's own property. An entire floor was rented in the name of the company. Another lease contract was given to Shu Yan, who was on the facade of Chengnan West Road, and rented it for 1,000 yuan a month. The company acts as a direct store.

I thought the company was just an empty shell. I didn't expect that there were already seven or eight people in it.

Hu Runxue clapped his hands and said to everyone, "This is my partner and another boss of the company, Mr. Shu. Mr. Shu, do you have anything to say to them?"

"Shu Shu is good." The staff knew that there were two bosses before, but they never saw the other boss.

"Hi guys, I don't speak very well. I invite everyone to eat at noon." Shu Yan was stared at with seven or eight pairs of eyes, and said a little embarrassedly.

"What's the situation, you have recruited so many people in just three days?" Shu Yan was relieved when she arrived at Hu Ruixue's office.

Hu Ruixue was amused by her look. "How could it be that these people were recruited by me before. I used to work in the office in the factory. Now I have moved here. You haven't seen your office yet. I Take you to see it. "

Shu Yan's office is next to Hu Ruixue, and the overall decoration is similar to Hu Ruixue.

"What dissatisfaction can make the people below regain it." Hu Ruixue opened the window and looked down to feel a sublime feeling.

"No, it's good." Shu Yan felt that she would not necessarily come here often, and the requirements for the office were not so high, not to mention that it is really good now.

Said it was Shu Yan's treats, but the place was set by Hu Ruixue, and the dishes were also ordered by her.

The employees had dinner with the two bosses, but at the beginning they were somewhat restrained. Later, each person touched a glass and slowly let go.

After lunch, Shu Yan returned to the shop. Today's business is a bit deserted. It has already been at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and only sold for 400 yuan. Shu Yan looked at the door, and there were not many people shopping in the whole street, so it was not a problem in her shop. She reassured a little and asked Zhang Huaxiu to take stock of the warehouse with her.