Chapter 122: Humble understand

Do n’t want that much, just call Chen Fei directly, and they will pick it up soon. Some excitedly said, “Xiu Xiu was born. The little princess born at 7 o’clock last night, 6 catties and 8 two, was noisy at that time, only this morning. You have the effort to call you good news. "

"Isn't it due for delivery in November? Why is it so long ahead of time?" Counting the time, it seems to be 20 days ahead of time. I don't know if it's premature.

"Xiuxiu's health has been very good. Maybe he has been too busy recently. He launched it early. The doctor said that it has been 37 weeks, which is considered full-term, so we did not give birth protection." Chen Fei said cheerfully.

Shu Yan herself had no children. Both of the children were at home, and there was no expected date of delivery. The inspection said that she was about to give birth to the mother-in-law in the village. She really didn't know this.

"It's full term, 6 kg 8 is not too small, which hospital are you in?" Anyway, she always goes to see this month.

"People's Hospital. No need to come over, we will pack up and go home in a while."

"That line, come to my house to see Xiu Xiu and baby in the afternoon." Shu Yan said with a smile.

I do n’t know how to send the full moon ceremony here in Nancheng. Shu Yan came by herself, two sets of winter clothes from the inside out, one coat, two bath towels, two small hats and two pairs of cotton shoes. In addition to this, Shu Yan also bought five pigeons. I heard that this is the best way to invigorate the blood and let people help to kill. Anyway, Zhang Huaxiu has a refrigerator at home. In addition, Shu Yan also prepared a red envelope, which is not much, only 800 yuan. It is mainly a good moral.

In the confinement where she and Chen Fei were sitting, Zhang Huaxiu had no mother-in-law and had to let Zhang mother come. Wu Xiuyue was going to open a shop. Her son also lived here. Fortunately, I bought a three-bedroom, two-room house. This will really not live.

Shu Yan knocked on the door, and it was Zhang's mother who opened the door. When she saw Shu Yan, Zhang Ma didn't mention how happy she was. "Oh, you don't have to be so busy."

"Xiu Xiu has a baby, I'm sure to come and see." Shu Yan gave the full moon ceremony to Zhang's mother, "Xiu Xiu is in the house?"

"You see, come here, why do you mention so many things." Shu Yan is definitely a gift. Zhang's mother took the things away and took them to Xiu Xiu's room. The child was drinking milk and showing. Seeing Shu Yan, Xiu smiled happily.

The baby hasn't opened his eyes yet, his face is flushed, but he can see that the eyes are large, his nose is very strong, and it must be very beautiful when he opens it.

Shu Yan took out the red envelope and put it in the baby's arms, smiling: "Not much, I wish the baby good health and smart."

"Well, I can't." Zhang Huaxiu wanted to take it down and return it to Shu Yan.

"As far as our income is concerned, there is really no need to push a few hundred yuan of red envelopes. I just want to bless the baby and keep it." Shu Yan saw that the baby was full, gently hugged the child, and looked at her Click your mouth, not soft-hearted.

Zhang Huaxiu wore a hat, leaned on the bed, and looked at the child with a loving smile on her face. "When I had a stomachache yesterday, I thought I had diarrhea. Later, when the child didn't move, I was scared. When I arrived at the hospital, I had already opened two Means that the child was so considerate and did not make me suffer, and it was born within three hours. "

Speaking of this, Zhang Huaxiu all felt funny. She ran the toilet more than a dozen times yesterday morning. She always thought that she had a diarrhea, and she called Chen Fei until the afternoon became more and more painful. Chen Fei also thought that she had a stomachache. It took more than twenty days to reach the due date, and I didn't expect to be so long in advance.