Chapter 128: Second sister

The atmosphere was frozen in a moment, and Shu Jianyang opened his mouth. "You found it?"

"I wasn't sure, now I'm sure." Shu Yan wasn't angry. She was looking for Li Jiaojiao, and she wouldn't be angry. After all, Shu Jianyang is free to find out who is his, but he will definitely reduce his contacts in the future.

"Although Miao Miao is Li Jiaojiao's cousin, they are completely different." Shu Jianyang stuttered, "When I met Miao Miao at the time ... I really didn't know her relationship with Li Jiaojiao, and later ... we were dating Now, I know more about it ... she is Li Jiaojiao's cousin. "

At first Shu Jianyang didn't know that Li Miaomiao would be Li Jiaojiao's cousin. The temperament and personality of the two were too different.

Speaking of Li Miaomiao, we must talk about her father. He and Li Jiaojiao's father are brothers. Li Jiaojiao's father is the boss. The villagers call him Li Da, and Li Miaomiao's father calls him Li Er. Li Er was smarter than Li, admitted to the normal university, and stayed in the city to be a teacher.

At that time, it was not easy for rural people to provide a student. In order to allow Li Er to go to school, Li married his daughter-in-law until the age of 26. The 26-year-old in the countryside was really big. Therefore, after working, Li Er tried to help this as much as possible to sacrifice for himself. A lot of big brothers.

Send money and send things back every month, even if Li Li's new house was built by Li Er, and his wife did not quarrel with him.

It's true to be gracious, but you can't ignore your home because of it.

Li Jiaojiao was also supported by Li Er when she was in college. She lived in Li Miao Miao's house when she was in Xicheng. Li Er treated her better than her own daughter.

Once the things at home were missing, it was Li Er's favorite calligraphy and painting. Li Jiaojiao was framed by Li Miaomiao. There was nothing at all, but Li Er, the father, believed that his daughter did n’t even hear the explanation. Li Miaomiao yelled that it was Li Jiaojiao who stole At that time, Li Er slapped him.

Li Er's daughter-in-law finally broke out, rushed to slap Li Jiaojiao first, turned around and slapped Li Eryi, who was scolding, and before he responded, she directly mentioned divorce.

Li Miaomiao's mother's home was pretty good in Xicheng. It wasn't a baseless Li Er comparable. She successfully divorced and received custody of the house and Li Miaomiao.

So Li Miaomiao hated Li Jiaojiao more than Shu Yan, and accidentally found that she was a junior. She was also preparing to collect evidence to make Li Jiaojiao lose her reputation. As a result, she was taken one step closer by Shu Yan.

After listening to the whole story, Shu Yan was a little puzzled. In the original book, Li Jiaojiao did have an uncle. But no cousin appeared. Is something happening in the middle?

"She is with mom now?"

"Yes, didn't you find it? Yesterday, Grandpa and Grandpa came with her father and her father. No other relatives called, especially her uncle's family."

Because Li Jiaojiao caused Li Er to divorce, Li Da hadn't nearly killed her. If she hadn't been admitted to college, she would have been detained to marry at home.

Later, Li Jiaojiao took that kind of photo, and the entire Li family didn't face anyone. The eldest couple Li took his son to work outside the city, and they did n’t know where to go. Will not allow them to come.

Yesterday the banquet was divided into two sides. The bride's relatives are on the left and the male relatives are on the right. There are many relatives from Li Miaomiao. Shu Yan doesn't know it. It now appears that they are relatives of her mother's side.