Chapter 117: Father Fang

Hu Ruixue did not return for half a month this time abroad, nor did he call his family. Hu and Hu were worried that they would call the company.

"She called me, yes, just yesterday. It was said that the expert was very powerful, and it took only a few days to react a little bit. Yes, so Rui Xue said to stay a few more days. Auntie, don't worry, look back to Rui Xue Call back and I'll let her call you. OK, goodbye. "Drop the phone and Shu Yan called Hu Ruixue immediately.

"You really don't call your parents? You can hear that your mother is really worried about you."

"Don't fight. I came out this time on the one hand to blossom, and on the other hand to calm them down." She tried to sit down with them and have a good talk, just don't listen, always say it's for her. She also knows that her parents really care about her, but emotional things can't be reluctant.

"It's been more than half a month, and it's almost the same. Auntie has called me, you talk to them, they will definitely not force you again."

After another week, Hu Ruixue came back with blossoms. As she wished, if the family would never mention marriage again, Hu's mother would be afraid of her, as long as she was happy.

He even helped Hu Ruixue to refuse Ji Fansheng so that he would not go to the company to bother Hu Ruixue.

"The ears are finally quiet." Hu Ruixue breathed a sigh of relief. "You don't know, Ji Fansheng is so abominable. Not only did he move my parents, but also my grandma, grandparents, aunts, aunts, and aunts. My cousin, he was all a lobbyist, as if I had committed a heinous crime without dealing with him, and I would regret it for life. "

I didn't like it at first, because so many people persuaded Hu Ruixue's rebellious psychology and became a little disgusted with Ji Fansheng.

"Isn't it good for someone to pursue? Explain that you have great charm." Shu Yan sat on the sofa and read this quarterly report. "Yes. Is it for you to help with school or your brother for help?"

"Charisma?" Hu Ruixue shook his head. "My family background occupies most of the charm. Not to mention him, the school thing is that I find a friend to help me, but my brother's daughter also goes to school there and asks three parents to sign, of which Ask him for one. "

Looking for someone else to sign and still have a personal relationship, his brother can sign, no need.

"What's wrong? Did my brother say anything?" Hu Ruixue remembered that her brother wanted to pursue Shu Yan, did he take this invitation? It shouldn't be that she knows the elder brother. He is a bit of a domineering person, and he is also a very proud person. He knows that Shu Yan has an object, and he will not pursue it.

"No, he came to the company the next day after you went abroad. I was asked to take the children to sign up and asked me to invite him to dinner, but I didn't agree and said that I would invite you together when you come back, and then he left." Shu Yan Shouted.

Hu Ruixue nodded, not intending to tell Shu Yan what her elder brother thought about her.

"I have something to discuss with you. I plan to set up a branch in Xicheng. What do you think?" Hu Ruixue knew Shu Yan's situation. She has been avoiding Xicheng, but the company's development must now open branches in major cities. Xicheng is an essential place.

"Is there anything you need to discuss with me, and Xicheng is not mine. I know the importance of opening a branch in Xicheng, haven't I signed it?" She knew about it a few days later, and signed it, and then Give it to Hu Ruixue's assistant and wait for Shu Yan to come back and sign.