chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)

-"we arrived!!" -Mr. Minatozaki announced when the car stopped in front of a huge gate with the M initial on it. Tzuyu looked outside in amazement as they entered the residence. The sun was setting but Tzuyu still could clearly see the beautiful place. It looked like a castle but in Japanese style. Tzuyu gulped as they stopped the car and went out.

-"You coming baby?" -Sana asked when she saw Tzuyu shifting on her seat.

-"I am fine but I am kinda nervous about meeting your grandparents" -Tzuyu admitted so Sana sat back next to her and took her hand.

-"They are not bad persons so don't worry. They are actually very kind!"

-"yeah but please when we get there. Can we make some rules?"

-"rules?" -Sana crooked a brown and Tzuyu nodded. -"what rules?"

-"Let's not talk about our sex life outside! please!!! What you did earlier almost gave me a heart attack! What if your parents heard us???"

-"Baby, we are a couple. Of course, They'd know what we are doing behind their backs!"

-"but it's not a reason to show it off!!"

-"oh, so should I only talk to it to you only? Should I remind you every time how w---" -Sana had a smirk on her face when Tzuyu covered her mouth.

-"new rules. Let's not talk about that at all! You are really a pervert inside that innocent and cute face of yours!" -Tzuyu shook her head. Sana giggled and put Tzuyu's hand down gently.

-"I am not a pervert. I am just stating facts! Like how you enjoy it so much when I moan your name. Right?"

Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief then sighed.

-"you can't really say anything else than perverted things!"

-"I was made like this. Now come on! It's gonna be okay, I promise. Plus My grandparents aren't that scary. Just stay close to me okay?"

Tzuyu nodded so Sana kissed the back of her hand before going out with her. They gave their luggage to the maids who were already outside waiting for them before walking to the front door of the Japanese house. Tzuyu took in a deep breath before following the family inside of it.

At first, she didn't clearly mind going with Sana's family on a trip to meet the grandparents but now she did. Isn't this what a married couple does normally? Visiting the groom's family and stuff? Tzuyu shook her head and snapped her head on the right when she heard someone speak.

-"Oh Dear! You've arrived!!" -A woman of about 60th approached them.

-"Hey mother!" -Mr. Minatozaki said and hugged his mom. When they withdrew from it, the old woman went for another hug with her Daughter-in-law before stopping at Sana.

-"wow you grew up so much!!! Look at this honey! your daughter is really a woman now!!" -She said and gave Sana a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. You know those that grandmas always give. Sana cringed, she loves her grandma but she hates this, why do they always give such kisses?

-"oh, who is this?" -Her Grandma asked when she finally spotted Tzuyu behind Sana. Tzuyu cleared her throat and was about to speak but Sana beat her to it.

-"Grandma, I would like to introduce you to Tzuyu. Tzuyu this is my Grandmother, Grandma this is Tzuyu... My girlfriend!" -Sana smiled and Tzuyu swore she felt her heart stop for a second inside her chest at the end. She carefully watched the old woman's reaction. She was in a daze, she looked back and forth from Sana and Tzuyu not doing anything so Tzuyu decided to speak up.

-"I am Chou Tzuyu. It's a pleasure to meet you!" -Tzuyu bowed politely and waited for an answer but she got surprised when the woman suddenly took her in for a hug.