chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2

Sana woke up with a grumble as she rolled on the bed. Her eyelids still glued together, she reached out on her right and slightly frowned when she felt nothing, slowly she opened her eyes and looked around but there was no sign of Tzuyu. She lazily sat up straight while yawning then looked outside the window of her room. The sun was already up high in the sky and she could hear some workers outside. She sat on the edge of her bed and looked at the watch on the wall. It was 10am, she slept that long? But then where did Tzuyu go?

Sana rubbed her eyes then stood up before going out her room, walking toward the source of the voices she heard earlier and a small smile formed on her lips when she saw Tzuyu in the Kitchen with her grandmother, they were talking animatedly while cooking something Sana would recognize as a pie.

-"Good morning!" -Sana said still in a sleepy voice as she approached them. They looked over their shoulder and Tzuyu smiled cheeckily at the sight of her girlfriend cute sleepy face. Sana's hair was all over the place and she was walking lazily toward them but Tzuyu still found her beautiful.

-"Hey Sana dearie! Looks like you finally decided to wake up!" -Her grandmother said and walked toward her before giving her a kiss on the cheek then walked toward the oven to put in the pie she baked. Sana watched her then turned toward Tzuyu who was wearing an apron covered with some flour on it, Sana giggled stupidly as Tzuyu took it off and walked toward her.

-"Hey you!" -Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana's shoulder.

-"Hey baby~~" -Sana sweetly muttered and placed her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. -"sorry, I left you alone! You should have woken me up"

-"no, it's okay. Your grandmother kept me company!" -Tzuyu smiled and looked at Grandma who winked at her. -"your grandmother is very nice. Everyone of your family is. We took breakfast together and then I helped your grandma bake a pie. She told me she is the best at it so I was curious and helped her!"

-"Hum. Still!!!!" -Sana pouted and Tzuyu pecked on her forehead before gently pushing her while holding on her shoulder.

-"Let the girl alone for a second Sana. She won't fly away!" -Her grandmother rolled her eyes which made Tzuyu burst out laughing. -"now, go sit down and take your breakfast!! Teenagers these days never respect hours!! At my time, we woke up with the sun and slept when the sun set! Now kids just stay up all night watching useless videos and sleep at 3am then wake up at 11am to do what? Watch videos again!!! Who does that? Seriously...."

-"Tch... " -Sana hissed but walked toward the dining room anyways and sat down. Tzuyu followed suit with a bowl in hand and then placed it infront of Sana. The older one smiled at the sight, a bowl full of round chopped banana with plain yogurt accompanied by egg yolk. Sana's usual breakfast. She looked up at Tzuyu who patted her head.

-"You know me so well!" -Sana chuckled and mixed it with her spoon but not averting her eyes from Tzuyu who sat next to her.

-"when you first stayed over at my house. You pratically begged for it, how can't I remember?" -Tzuyu laughed slightly.

-"You two already look like a married couple!! You should get married! My heart would explode from happiness" -Grandma butted in as she put a glass of orange juice on the table for Sana. -"Tzuyu is a sweet girl! In our time, it was hard to find someone decent because all they were thinking of was war, WAR, WAR!!! becoming soldier and fight!! While women stayed behind and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! It gave me headache!"

-"But you still married Grandpa!" -Sana shook her head as she dipped on her bowl.

-"what can I say dearie? Love never goes the way you want it to take!" -The older woman said then patted Tzuyu's shoulder. -"but love gave you this beautiful soul so don't ruin anything Minatozaki! She is one in a million! So don't you dare hurt her!"