Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy

The awkwardness and tension in the air was too much for Tzuyu, who didn't know anymore what to do in the situation.

-"I..." - Tzuyu was about to speak but got interrupted when Dahyun spoke.

-"you guys are the team that went after us??" -Dahyun asked while looking at Tzuyu but Audrey answered instead with a sly smirk on her face.

-"Yes we were, tho... Some of our teammates are still behind" - She said with a fake sweet smile while looking at Sana but the latter didn't see it.

She was too occupied looking at Tzuyu who was looking back at her. Sana had that hurt, anger and irritated look in her eyes. Something that Tzuyu never saw when she was with her before. It was new. It was... Scary.

-"SALLY, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU/NO WAIT YOU CAN'T GO YET" - Jihyo shouted as she ran inside while the staff ran after her, Momo and Nayeo. followed suit while the rest stayed behind.

-"Tzutzu! I am so glad we made up. Hope we can meet up like this again soon" -Audrey slightly patted Tzuyu's shoulder who jumped at the sudden touch then she looked at Audrey with wide, confused and troubled eyes . And since Tzuyu broke the stare with Sana, it pulled her out of her thoughts too. Sana gritted her teeth hard as she looked at Audrey who gave her a smirk. And when she was about to take a step toward them, someone held her arm gently but firmly.

-"Don't... She is only trying to turn you into what you shouldn't be" - Jeongyeon whispered softly. Sana didn't listen as she still tried to get away but stopped as Jeongyeon was too strong for her. But what thr latter said also made her a bit confused... What she shouldn't be?? What does Jeong means by that.

-"Oh, you two made up that's great. The last time you two had an encounter it was pretty bas if I am not mistaken. Well it isn't my bussiness so..." - Dahyun said with a smile as she was oblivious to the whole situation. To her it only looked like Sana was suddenly in a bad mood since they lost Sally inside while Tzuyu doesn't talk much because she was surely shy.

The others didn't think like her.

Mina was holding her girlfriend's hand who was in rage at the moment and she understand her since she herself was boiling but... Making a scene here wasn't the greateat of the idea. It was already a very good luck that Jihyo and the others didn't catch on that Tzuyu was actually Sally.

Imagine on the same day, everyone find out that you are dating your school's most adored student. And then that girlfriend of yours misunderstand things when you go out of a room with your ex-crush and she would likely make a scene about it, which it will make it way more viral and a big problem in the future. And while all of that is happening, you know that you have a hard time dealing with people, you are mostly likely scared of them and that you could have anxiety attack at any moment.

That will just be too much for Tzuyu to bear so for now even if this shoukd be a great moment to tell their bestfriends that Tzuyu and Sana are dating. They should do it steps by steps and in a more calm way... All of them (Mina, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung) only wants the best for Tzuyu and also Sana who might lose herself at any moments.

-"Leave Audrey" - Jeongyeon's deep voice made everyone look at her and Audrey was about to say something else but stopped. A thing about Jeongyeon is that, she is sweet, kind, funny and a clow most of the time but once you get on her bad side. You may deeply regret it right after. Her looks could kill at the moment...

Confused Dahyun only looked at her a bit confused, then looked at Audrey who lowered her gaze as she bowed then left as she stole a single glance at Tzuyu. Who was mute to the whole situation that got out of her hand ao fast. That kiss on the cheek was unexcepted and above all troubling...