Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)

-"what are you doing?" -Sana asked as she came out the bathroom with only her underwear on and a towel hung around her neck, covering her breast with her hair still a little wet.

Yes, we are already this comfortable with each other, well it's not like I haven't seen her body before but for an only 7 months relationship, it's quite fast. People often feel comfortable only after 1 or 2 years but we are different, with Sana I just feel at ease and she really doesn't care anyways so it's good.

-"Oh... I am texting with my friend. By the way, your mother came in earlier saying that she and your father were going on a date" -I said not looking at her but immediatly looked up when she took my phone.

-"what?" -she asked with a frown.

-"What what?" -I asked confused and she raised an eyebrown.

-"what did you just say?" -She asked and I frowned.

-"that your parents were going on a date?" -I said or more like asked but she shook her head.

-"no, no... before that!"

-"I am texting my friend?" -I asked again and she nodded while frowning.

-"You have a friend???" -She asked shocked and I made a 'are you serious?' Face.

-"Sana, I am maybe a loner at school but I still got some friends outside, those that I call real 'friends'. You got the point?" -I asked and her jaw dropped before pushing me down as I was sitting on the edge of the bed, she went on top of me then pouted.

-"what's her name? Is she cute? Beautiful? How close are you two? Does she knows you have a girlfriend? Do you guys meet often?"

-"Son Chaeyoung, she is cute, she is beautiful, we are childhood friends, she does, we don't, she lives far away"

We looked at each other in the eyes for a moment after I answered all her questions and she sighed in relief before standing back up.

-"why did you never told me about that friend of yours?" -She asked and I shrugged. 

-"because it's not important, but I told her about you and I even sent her our pictures and she finds you pretty. I'll introduce you to each other some other times with another friend of mine"

-"How about you meating my friends then? You know they aren't bad. They may be act like total idiots but they are really kind" -she asked and I sighed.

-"I don't know... they are so popular just like you, I won't feel comfortable since I am really quiet and your friends must be the chatty types of girls" -I said while scratching the back of my head.

-"yeah, that's right that they are really loud but Mina is also really quiet. Well she has been our friends since elemantary school so I guess she is used to it!" -She said while putting on a shirt and a short then looked at me with a smile. -"But it's okay if you don't want to meet them. Once you are ready... I'll introduce you to them"

I nodded and she walked to me, stood between my legs and hugged me then kissed the top of my head while I hugged her by the waist.

-"I have to introduce you to them some days. After all you are the love of my life!" -She said and a wide smile appeared on my face, she pulled from the hug and kissed my forehead.

-"Let's go downstairs and make something for us" -She said and playfully rolled my eyes.

-"As if you'll cook"

-"You know me very well! I'll just watch you cook since I am not good at it. I'll cheer you so come on!"

I shook my head as she pulled me out of the room, toward the kitchen. I watched her as she took the apron on the counter and she helped me put it on. I thanked her and she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my shoulder.