BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday

(A/N: Prepare a tissue. Let's cry together and hate on the main fuckers of this story)

The Chou household 6am

It was very early in the morning. Around 6am when a little girl of 15 years old rose from her bed, her hair was all messy and her eyes were still glued together but she had a happy sile on her face. Today was the day and she believed it was going to be a great day, after all it's her birthday!

Tzuyu openned her eyes as she looked out the window of her wide room, it was still slightly dark outside and her father was certainly still at home. She slightly shook her head as she jumped out of her bed and hurried herself to the bathroom to get herself ready for the big day, she had to be the prettiest today.

She needed to impress someone since she was going to ask that someone out, hoping with all her heart that she won't get dumped but even if she will. It would be totally fine with her if they just stay friend. Her friend Audrey is everything for her and just staying by her side was fine for Tzuyu.

7:15 am

Tzuyu stood infront of her mirror, already all dressed up and ready for the day as she winked at her reflection and mentally prepared herself about her confession. It's okay, she got this! She practiced this so she could do it. Nothing can stop her and plus it's her birthday, her special day! Tzuyu nodded confidently and patted herself on the chest.

She made it out her room as she carefully and gracefully walked down the stairs and took the hallway which lead to the kitchen then to the dinning room. When the maids saw her, they all bowed at her with respect and Tzuyu greeted them back like the kind and generous kid she was. But when she arrived at dining room, her little hopeful smile dropped, she looked on the table and her meal for the day was already prepared and served for her on a silver tray but Tzuyu ignored them. Instead she looked everywhere around her before looking at the maid next to her.

-"Where is my father?" -Tzuyu asked and the maid looked at her sadly before answering.

-"He with the rest of your family left early this morning, young miss. Today was your younger brother appointement to the doctor" -The maid answered and Tzuyu nodded slowly and thanked her. She sat quietly all alone on the table and ate her breakfast all alone.

What did she thinks? Not once during those 15 years he had greeted her a happy birthday, everymorning, all she could get was a sad lonely breakfast with no one but the maids next to her. So it was not surprising for her to hear that he left to take her brother to the doctor when her step-mother could do it all by herself. But still... She could have been just fine with atleast one nicely made card... but that was too much to ask apparently.

-"thanks for the meal!" -Tzuyu said quietly as she finished her breakfast. She stood up and took her backpack before hanging it on her back.

Now, here goes her wonderful day.

.......................

School 7:30 am

Tzuyu walked normally in the hallway of her school as the students around her were being loud as usual. Classes didn't start yet so she had time infront of her to go find her crush and confess her undying love for her. Tzuyu was scared of the idea of course but she trusted her friend Audrey. They've been talking about something like this before, they'd joke about being girlfriends and Audrey didn't seem disgusted by it so Tzuyu was confident she won't get spooked by the new.

Well she hopes... okay, now Tzuyu was slightly panicking... if only atleast Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Elkie were around. They could have helped her get less stressed out about this! But of course no, her father had to send her to a ridiculous prestigious school while her friends were all in the school of their choice.